This page contains Kerala PSC English Grammar Questions and Answers for psc exam preparations in Malayalam and English.
Click here to read PSC Question Bank by Category wise.
Click here to Test your knowledge by atteneding Quiz.
1. He looks as stupid as ______ owl.
2. Albert Einstein was ___ famous scientist.
d. None of the above
3. Fill in the blanks She reached _____ her destination in time
Answer: nothing required
4. Success often depends on your ability to ______________ yourself to changing circumstances.
5. Which is known as the land of “rivers and distributories” ??
6. Which is the tallest building in Asia??
Answer: Burj Khalifa, Dubai
7. Which word is correctly spelt?
8. I know -----------old man who gave----------present to her yesterday
9. If they really tried ,they -------------the prize
Answer: Could win
10. If he went there, ____________
Answer: he would meet her
11. Please don’t interfere ______ my personal affairs.
12. If there were no police officers,...
Answer: there won’t be so much crime in the streets.
13. If you saw a thief stealing,...
Answer: what would you do?
14. Appearances are ............ Deceptive"
15. The lady kept ____ arguing with the shopkeeper.
16. Change the voice. The book was brought by him.
Answer: He brought the book.
17. Use the appropriate question tag for the sentence given below-They live in the town, .......?
Answer: don`t they
18. The idiom ‘to catch a tartar’ means :
Answer: to catch a dangerous person
19. In which part of the sentence is error
Answer: the concerned clerk
20. Find out the antonym 'SHALLOW'