This page contains Kerala PSC English Grammar Questions and Answers 20 for psc exam preparations in Malayalam and English.
Click here to read PSC Question Bank by Category wise.
Click here to Test your knowledge by atteneding Quiz.
381. The sceintific study of "interpretation" is :
382. Nothing was known about him __________ ?
Answer: was it
383. The antonym of 'curiosity' is ___________
384. Devanarayan asked the boy:
Answer: What he was doing
385. Which country’s official language is Hebrew ??
386. Farmer Boldwood and Sergeant Troy are characters in the novel—
Answer: Far from the Madding Crowd
387. .Time and Tide-----------for no man
388. If he went there, ____________
Answer: he would meet her
389. The child ………….. for two hours
Answer: have been sleeping
390. I know nothing _______ the matter.
391. I am the messenger of India’s ancient thoughts world over, ______?
Answer: aren’t I
392. I met... European yesterday. Use the correct article
393. He left the book ____ the telephone.
394. Add a suitable preposition I have acquaintance ----- Karnatic Music
395. Identify the antonym of the underlined word:" The young gallant Lochinvar rode in on his steed"
396. The synonym of the word `Conspicuous`
397. Glass is made ____ sand
398. Pack: Wolves:: ........: books
399. The old man was overwhelmed __grief at his sons death
400. Find the synonym of the word `manifest`