This page contains Kerala PSC Social Welfare Schemes Questions and Answers for psc exam preparations in Malayalam and English.
Click here to read PSC Question Bank by Category wise.
Click here to Test your knowledge by atteneding Quiz.
1. റോഡപകടങ്ങളിൽ പെടുന്നവരെ രക്ഷിക്കാൻ 20l6 ൽ മോട്ടോർ വാഹന വകുപ്പ് ആരംഭിച്ച പദ്ധതി
Answer: സുരക്ഷാ വീഥി
2. സ്മാർട് സിറ്റി പദ്ധതിയിൽ കേരളത്തിൽ നിന്നും ഉൾപ്പെട്ടിട്ടുള്ള നഗരം?
3. According to census 2011 the sex ratio in India is
4. When was the first five-year plan of India started?
5. Balika Samridhi Yojana is:
Answer: Fully Centrally Sponsored Scheme
6. NRDP is managed by a team of professionals from NGO background having expertise and the right exposure in NGO fields and management experts striving to achieve excellence in NGO service delivery. Beti Bachao Beti Padhao yojana was launnched on
Answer: 22 January 2015
7. Under the ICDS Scheme launched in 1975 children are protected against 6 vaccine preventable diseases like diphtheria, tetanus, poliomyelitis, pertusis, tuberculosis and measles. Which colour of ration card is issued to Antyodaya beneficiaries?
8. Mahila Samridhi Yojana was started in 1993 on the day of
Answer: Gandhi Jayanthi
9. What is the ultimate goal of the Kudumbashree Programme?
Answer: Eradication of poverty
10. PMRY is primarily to assist which group?
Answer: Educated Unemployed youth
11. Who presented the Objective Resolution in the Constituent Assembly?
Answer: Jawaharlal Nehru
12. Which Article of the Indian Constitution provides protection of traffic inhuman beings and forced labour?
Answer: Article 23
13. In which year the Government 1 of Kerala launched Kudumbashree?
Answer: 1998 May 17
14. Which is the Grams Panchayat level organ of the Kudumbashree?
Answer: Community Development Society (CDS)
15. Which is the main funding agency of the NRLM?
Answer: The World Bank
16. Which scheme aims at the 'urban slum dwellers living below the poverty line who do I not possess adequate shelter?
Answer: VAMBAY (Valmiki Ambedkar Awas Yojana)
17. 'ASHA' is the scheme for providing which of the following services to people of India?
Answer: Health Service
18. Swarnjayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana was launched in:
19. In which year was the Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) Introduced?
20. Rajeev Awas Yojana aims at:
Answer: Slum free India