This page contains Kerala PSC Social Welfare Schemes Questions and Answers for psc exam preparations in Malayalam and English.
Click here to read PSC Question Bank by Category wise.
Click here to Test your knowledge by atteneding Quiz.
1. മലങ്കര പദ്ധതി സ്ഥിതി ചെയ്യുന്ന നദി
2. 'Mission Indradhanush' launched by the Government of India pertains to
Answer: Immunization of children and pregnant woman
3. Food for Work Programme was introduced during the
Answer: Fifth Plan
4. Helpline 'Udyami' is meant for
Answer: Micro, small and medium enterprises
5. Which of the Schemes aims to provide food security for all through Public Distribution System?
Answer: Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY)
6. Which of the Schemes has as its objective the integrated development of selected SC majority villages?
Answer: Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana (PMAGY)
7. Which program is launched by the India Government to reduce the cost of compact fluorescent lamps?
Answer: Bachat Lamp Yojana
8. Which are the three critical components of the Kudumbashree project?
Answer: Microcredit, Entrepreneurship & Empowerment
9. What is the flagship name of the National Rural Livelihoods Mission?
10. Bharat Nirman is a time-bound business plan for action in _____?
Answer: Rural Infrastructure
11. In which year was the Mid-day Meals programme implemented?
12. What are the main objectives of the JnNURM scheme?
Answer: Improve the quality of life & infrastructure in the cities
13. ASFIA is an essential part of which scheme?
14. In which year the British Crown assumed sovereignty over India from the East India Company?
15. Which Ministry has launched the health insurance scheme for BPL families namely Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY)?
Answer: Ministry of Labour &II Employment
16. Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana started rolling from ______
Answer: 1 Apri1 2008
17. Food for Work Programme was introduced during the
Answer: Fifth Plan
18. Shishu, Kishore, Tarun comes under which Scheme?
19. The benefits of Balika Samridhi Yojana are restricted to
Answer: Two girl children in a household irrespective of number of children in the household.
20. Balika Samridhi Yojana is:
Answer: Fully Centrally Sponsored Scheme