This page contains Kerala PSC Social Welfare Schemes Questions and Answers 15 for psc exam preparations in Malayalam and English.
Click here to read PSC Question Bank by Category wise.
Click here to Test your knowledge by atteneding Quiz.
281. ഒന്നാ പഞ്ചവല്സര പദ്ധതിയുടെ കാലയളവ്
282. Project Tango (പ്രൊജക്റ്റ് ടാങ്കോ) ഏത് കമ്പനിയുമായി ബന്ധപ്പെട്ടതാണ്
283. Under the ICDS Scheme launched in 1975 children are protected against 6 vaccine preventable diseases like diphtheria, tetanus, poliomyelitis, pertusis, tuberculosis and measles. Which colour of ration card is issued to Antyodaya beneficiaries?
284. Mahila Samridhi Yojana was started in 1993 on the day of
Answer: Gandhi Jayanthi
285. Who was the Prime Minister of India when Prime Minister’s Rozgar Yojana (PMRY) was started?
Answer: Narasimha Rao
286. The Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) was launched in the year?
287. The Ministry of Rural Development launched the National Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM) in which year?
Answer: June 2011
288. Who is the Chairman of the Mission Steering Group of NRHM?
Answer: Union Minister of Health & Family Welfare
289. Under MSY programme, the rural woman of ______ years of above age can open their savings, account in the rural post office?
Answer: 18 Years
290. Which Ministry has launched the health insurance scheme for BPL families namely Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY)?
Answer: Ministry of Labour &II Employment
291. Who pays the premium of the RSBY?
Answer: The Government
292. . In the Mid-day Meals programme, who fully borne the cost of food grains?
Answer: Government of India
293. Which is the massive city modernization scheme?
Answer: JnNURM (Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission)
294. The 'Start up India and Stand up India' is related to
Answer: promoting bank financing for entrepreneurs
295. Indira Awaas Yojana was launched in the year:
296. Which one of the following statements with regard to the 'Make in India' initiative of the Government of India is not correct?
Answer: The programme is being implemented by the Ministry of Finance.