This page contains Kerala PSC Social Welfare Schemes Questions and Answers 5 for psc exam preparations in Malayalam and English.
Click here to read PSC Question Bank by Category wise.
Click here to Test your knowledge by atteneding Quiz.
81. Khologchu hydro-electric project is a joint venture between India and
82. The first five year plan was started in the year
83. MTP Act came into force in the year of
84. Which one of the following schemes is aimed at all-round development of adolescent girls in the age group of 11-18 years and making them self reliant?
85. Which scheme of the India Govt. envisages a 'slum-free India'?
Answer: Rajiv Awas Yojana
86. Which are the three critical components of the Kudumbashree project?
Answer: Microcredit, Entrepreneurship & Empowerment
87. Which scheme aimed the eradication of poverty in rural India through the creation of self-employment?
88. Which scheme was launched onApril-1, 1989 by merging National Rural Employment Program (NREP) & Rural Landless Employment Guarantee Programme (RLEGP)?
Answer: Jawahar Rozgar Yojana (JRY)
89. The National Rural Employment Guarantee Act was passed in the year?
90. What is the name of entrepreneur groups formed under Kudumbashree for the municipal solid waste management?
91. Who pays the premium of the RSBY?
Answer: The Government
92. Which is the massive city modernization scheme?
Answer: JnNURM (Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission)
93. Mahila Samridhi Yojana was started in 1993 on the day of
Answer: Gandhi Jayanthi
94. Jean Dreze,the Belgian Economist is associated with the programme of
Answer: Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme
95. Who was the Prime Minister of India when Prime Minister’s Rozgar Yojana (PMRY) was started?
Answer: Narasimha Rao
96. Name the Prime Minister who launched Bharat Nirman Yojana:
Answer: Dr. Manmohan Singh
97. Shishu, Kishore, Tarun comes under which Scheme?
98. Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) is connected with:
Answer: Public distribution system
99. The beneficiaries of Indira Awaas Yojana (IAY) are selected from
Answer: The below poverty line(BPL) list approved by the GramaSabha.
100. Indira Awaas Yojana was launched in the year: