This page contains Kerala PSC First Aid Questions and Answers for psc exam preparations in Malayalam and English.
Click here to read PSC Question Bank by Category wise.
Click here to Test your knowledge by atteneding Quiz.
1. What is the technique used for opening the air way of an unconscious person?
Answer: Head tilt and chin lift
2. What is the recommended compression to rescue breath ratio while performing CPR on an adult person in cardiac arrest?
Answer: 30 compressions: 2 rescue breath
3. What is the most suitable measure to control nose bleed or Epistaxis?
Answer: Sit the person down, lean forward and pinch the soft part of nostril
4. You have witnessed as a person is suffering from electric burn. Your first action will be
Answer: Make sure the person is detached from power source
5. In case of Snake bite, what are the measures a person should take before seeking medical care
Answer: All of the above
6. A victim of road traffic accident complaints of severe pain in left lower leg and he cant move the extremity.What are the first aid measures you should give to the person
Answer: Splint and immobilize the left leg
7. What are the first aid measures for saving a choking infant
Answer: 5 back blows and 5 chest thrusts
8. On he way to office you find a person lying unresponsive in road. What is the first priority action to save the life
Answer: -Make the scene safe for you to act
9. Identify the statement which is true regarding splinting
a. Splints should extend well beyond affected joint.
b. Wide splints are always good and effective
c. Narrow splints are always good and affective
d. Both a and b
Answer: Both a and b
10. A person was taking food in a restaurant.Suddenly he stands and hold his neck and showing some discomfort and not able to speak.What is the best priority action to perform in this context
Answer: Perform abdominal thrust till he clears his airway