This page contains Kerala PSC Social Welfare Schemes Questions and Answers 1 for psc exam preparations in Malayalam and English.
Click here to read PSC Question Bank by Category wise.
Click here to Test your knowledge by atteneding Quiz.
1. Which of the following project started to ensure integrated development of children upto 6 years
2. ലക്ഷം വീട് പദ്ധതി നടപ്പിലാക്കിയ മന്ത്രി
Answer: എം.എൻ.ഗോവിന്ദൻ നായർ
3. Balwadi nutrition programme was started in
4. Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) is connected with:
Answer: Public distribution system
5. Which scheme is associated with opening bank accounts for all?
Answer: Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
6. The Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) was launched in the year?
7. Which is the ward level organ of the Kudumbasbree?
Answer: Area Development Society (ADS)
8. Which is the Grams Panchayat level organ of the Kudumbashree?
Answer: Community Development Society (CDS)
9. Bharat Nirman is a time-bound business plan for action in _____?
Answer: Rural Infrastructure
10. In the Mid-day Meals programme, who fully borne the cost of food grains?
Answer: Government of India
11. Which is the massive city modernization scheme?
Answer: JnNURM (Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission)
12. ASFIA is an essential part of which scheme?
13. In which year was the Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) introduced?
14. Which is the 24 hours working Gender Help Desk of Kudumbashree?
15. What is the flagship name of the National Rural Livelihoods Mission?
16. What are the main objectives of the JnNURM scheme?
Answer: Improve the quality of life & infrastructure in the cities
17. Number of diseases covered by Integrated Child Development Scheme?
18. Which of the schemes was introduced in the golden jubilee year of independence and is operational since December 1 ,1997?
Answer: Swarna Jayanthi Shahari Rojgar Yojana
19. _____ was launched on 2nd October 1993 with the objective of empowering the rural women through building thrift habit, self-reliance and confidence.
20. Balika Samridhi Yojana is:
Answer: Fully Centrally Sponsored Scheme