This page contains Kerala PSC English Grammar Questions and Answers 10 for psc exam preparations in Malayalam and English.
Click here to read PSC Question Bank by Category wise.
Click here to Test your knowledge by atteneding Quiz.
181. ___horse is a noble animal
182. It is impossible to separate belief _______emotion
183. One Word Substitution: Condition involving difficulty in reading and spelling.
d. None of these
184. .I _________him seven years ago
185. Select the correctly spelt word:
186. ‘A person who abstains from all kinds of alcoholic drinks’ is called a—
187. When the boys reached the school, the bell ……………
188. It’s OK. Don’t worry. You’ll ______ this.
189. He speaks ________ English language fluently
190. Choose the phrasal verb which means ‘demand’
191. Choose the opposite of ‘Debit’:
192. The plural of calf is .........
193. My mother has wealth, fame,rank and power. This sentence is a ------sentence
194. The passive form of `give him the book is`?
Answer: Let the book be given to him
195. The accident took place two days ...........
196. what is the one word for ‘talk big’
198. Plural form of `Pantry`
199. “Horse’ is to ‘mare’ as ‘ram’ is to________
200. The woman was attacked by a ___ of wolves.