This page contains Kerala PSC English Grammar Questions and Answers 1 for psc exam preparations in Malayalam and English.
Click here to read PSC Question Bank by Category wise.
Click here to Test your knowledge by atteneding Quiz.
1. That's Raghu. He's ___ police officer.
d. None of the above
2. I wish it wasn't raining means
a. It wasn\'t raining
b. It will rain
c. It isn\'t raining
d. It is raining
3. Many people _____________the poor.
4. Fill in the blanks with correct reported speech: Rani asked the girl…...........
Answer: what she was doing
5. The reported speech of : ‘Don’t shout’, I said to Nancy.
Answer: I told Nancy not to shout
6. Choose the indirect speech of—My father said, ‘Study hard’—
Answer: My father asked me to study hard
7. The.....of the ass is not sweet at all.
8. It was _____ unanimous decision
9. The shopkeeper offered to exchange the goods. The shopkeeper offered to refund the money (Combine using ‘either _ or’)
Answer: The shopkeeper offered either to exchange the goods or to refund the money
10. The matter is........... you and me
11. I cannot approve ___ her conduct.
12. Fill in the blank space with the correct phrasal verb: When the bomb ----- everyone ran helter skelter.
13. Because of the ------ handling of the dyer the entire stock of silk had to be discarded
14. Synonym of ‘Ordeal’ is
15. “Don’t drive too fast” Meera said to her husband. ( Change the speech)
Answer: Meera told her husband not to drive too fast.
16. One who thinks that human nature is essentially evil
17. You will have finished this work by tomorrow. Change into passive voice.
Answer: This work will have been finished by tomorrow
18. Find the other gender of `horse`
19. There were ...... telephone booths around, so that the old one is closed
20. Antonym of the word 'rigid'