141. A company exports 18% more products than previous year. If production in the current year is 17700 then, what was the production previuos year?
142. Raju went North. Turn right. Then right again and then go to left. In which direction is he now?
143. A man has equal number of one rupee, five rupee and ten rupee notes with him. If he has Rs. 480 with him, the number of one rupee note is :
144. 63 : 80 : : 120 : … ? …
145. When does South-West Monsoon blow?
146. The ratio between the radius and height of a circular one of volume 314 cm (cube) is 5:12.Its height is
147. Two students fought a college election.The winning student got 58% of the total votes and won the election by 196 votes only.What is the total number of votes polled?
148. Oscar Award 2010 for the best actor was awarded to:
Answer: Jeff Bridges
149. part of a number is 16, the number is :
150. What a number is divided by 35 a remainder 10 is obtained and when it is divided by 45, the same remainder is obtained. Find the number?
151. The HCF of 3, 7, 5, 11 is :
152. P, Q and R can do a work in 20, 30 and 60 days respectively. How many days does it need to complete the work if P does the work and he is assisted by Q and R on every third day?
Answer: 15 days
153. P and Q can complete a work in 15 days and 10 days respectively. They started the work together and then Q left after 2 days. P alone completed the remaining work. The work was finished in --- days.
154. Who is the Miss Universe of 2017 ?
Answer: Demi Le Nel Peters
155. If in a certain language RANGE is coded as 12345, then find the code for ANGER.
156. Anjana is fond _____ music
157. If 15 men do a job in 16 days, in how many days will 12 men do the same?
158. Find the volume of a sphere of diameter 14cm?
159. ഒരു സംഖ്യയുടെ 72% ഉം 54% ഉം തമ്മിലുള്ള വ്യത്യാസം 432 ആണ്. എന്നാല് ആ സംഖ്യയുടെ 55% എത്ര
160. Replace the question mark (?) in the following series? 259.5, 267, 282, ?, 334.5, 372