This page contains Kerala PSC Questions and Answers 17 for psc exam preparations in Malayalam and English.
Click here to read PSC Question Bank by Category wise.
Click here to Test your knowledge by atteneding Quiz.
321. Whose autobiography is \'before memory fades\'?
322. Many people _____________ the poor
a. looked down on
b. looked on to
c. looked forward to
d. looked ahead to
Answer: looked down on
323. ബ്രിട്ടീഷുകാരോടുള്ള സൗഹൃദം സൂചിപ്പിക്കാനായി ‘ദോസ്തി ലണ്ടന്’എന്ന് നാണയത്തില് ആലേഖനം ചെയ്ത നാട്ടുരാജ്യം ?
324. Which Article of Indian Constitution is related to Right to Education?
Answer: Article 21A
326. Which place in Kasargod district was known as ‘Madathumala’ in ancient times?
327. SI യൂണിറ്റ് ഘടന ആരംഭിച്ച വര്ഷം?
328. An integrated circuit is?
Answer: Fabricated on a tiny silicon chip
329. Correct the sentence.No sooner had he entered the inn, but he started shooting.
Answer: had he entered the inn than
330. Nilokheri Township was initiated by
Answer: SK Day
331. World Radio Day is observed on ________?
Answer: February 13
332. Who won the Badminton World Tour Finals Trophy?
Answer: P V Sindhu
333. The only cricketer to claim over 500 wickets in both Tests and One Day matches is
Answer: Muttiah Muralitharan
334. Which of the following refers to a small single site network?
335. Who first introduced the electrochemical cell?
Answer: Alessandro Volta
336. What is the acid contained in oranges?
Answer: Citric acid
337. The Mac Mahon line is between
Answer: India and China
338. Name the Malayali poet who struggled against social evils like caste system and untouchability through his works?
Answer: Kumaran Asan
339. _________, the programme will be postponed
Answer: If it rains
340. The plural of the word ‘crisis’ is_______