Click here to view more Kerala PSC Study notes.
First In India PSC Questions are
Click here to search study notes.
Click here to view all Kerala PSC Study notes.
Click here to read PSC Question Bank by Category wise.
Click here to Test your knowledge by atteneding Quiz.
- Akodara village (Gujarat) – the first digital village in India
- Asia's biggest Jungle Safari – Naya Raipur, Chhattisgarh
- Asia's first longest cycle highway – Uttar Pradesh
- Chhattisgarh has become the first state to adopt a resolution welcoming the demonetization of high-value currency notes
- First Children's Court inaugurated in Hyderabad
- First Happiness Junction of India – Sonepur (Bihar)
- First LCD panel plant – Maharashtra
- First cash giving app – CASHe
- First children's court – Hyderabad
- First civil aviation park – Gujarat
- First defense park – Ottapalam, Kerala
- First digital state – Kerala
- First ever gender park – Kerala
- First island district – Majuli, Assam
- First online interactive heritage portal – Sahapedia
- First rail auto transportation and logistics hub – Chennai
- First railway university – Vadodara
- First space park – Bengaluru
- The first state to adopt Street Lighting National program – Rajasthan
- The first state to approve sewage and water policy – Rajasthan
- The first state to implement Direct Benefit Transfer in Kerosene – Jharkhand
- First textile university – Surat
- First tiger cell of India – Dehradun
- First underwater restaurant – Ahmadabad
- First water metro project – Kochi
- First-ever Indian Institute of Skills of the country at Kanpur in – Uttar Pradesh
- Gujarat becomes the first state to distribute 2 crores LED bulbs under Unnat Jyoti by Affordable LEDs for All (UJALA) scheme.
- Hailakandi has become the first district in Assam to pay wages to tea garden workers through individual bank accounts.
- Haryana – the first state to implement the benefit of 7th Central Pay Commission
- In Himachal Pradesh, the first Cyber Crime Police Station has been opened at – Shimla.
- India's first design yatra – Kerala
- India's first liquefied natural gas-driven bus – Kerala
- India's first underground museum – New Delhi
- Jharkhand has become the first state in the country to implement Direct Benefit Transfer in Kerosene
- Maharashtra became the first Indian state to adopt Fly Ash Utilisation Policy
- Maharashtra is the first state in the country to have a cyber police station in each district simultaneously.
- Nagpur – first digital district of India
- Palampur Assembly Constituency of Kangra district, Himachal Pradesh became the first e-assembly constituency of the country
- Punjab government has launched country's first amphibious bus project at the Harike wetland near – Amritsar.
- World's tallest girder rail bridge – Manipur