IBPS / Bank
Books and Authors
Facts About India
IT and Cyber Laws
Facts About Kerala
Renaissance in Kerala
Social Welfare Schemes
Tips & Tricks
Exams wise Mock Test
Subject wise Mock Test
SSC Mock Test 1
SSC Mock Test 1
SSC Mock Test #1.
1. Whose army did Alexander,the Greek ruler confront on the banks of the river Jhelum?
2. .The most suitable soil for the production of cotton is?
.Black lava soil
Well drained soil
3. The largest producer of Lignite in India is:
4. When was RTI Act enacted in India?
.15 th August 2005
15 th March 2005
15 th June 2005
15 th July 2005
5. The famous activist Medha Patakar is associated with which movement?
.Narmada Bachao Andolan
Save the Tiger
Preserve the wet lands
Beti Padao Andolan
6. .Lender of the Last Resort is:
7. Sex-ratio is calculated as:
.No of females per 1,000 males in a Country
No o males per 1,000 females in a Country
No.of children per 1,000 people in a Country
No of people per 1,000 children in a country
8. .Who has been named ICC World Cup 2015 Ambassador?
Sanath Teran Jayasuriya
Allan Robeet Border
Sir-Issac Vivian Alexander Richards
9. .Soldering of two metals is possible because of the property of:
10. Stalactities & Stalgmites form due to the precitpitation of:
11. .Which of the following is a form of sexual reproduction:
12. .Who among the following is not a Bharatanatyam dancer?
13. .The 73 rd Constitutional amendment act is related to?
14. Ryder Cup is a famous tournament of:
15. Kanha National Park is located in:
16. .Who wrote’Discovery of India’?
Jawahar Lal Nehru*
Bal Gangadhar Tilak
APJ Abdul Kalam
17. .Who is the first woman IPS officer in India?
18. Perfectly inelastic demand is equal to:
.Greater than one
19. .In which region of electromagnetic spectrum does the Lyman series of hydrogen atom lie?
20. Which of the following is the right expansion of ILO?
International Labour Organization
Indian Legal Orientation
International Law and Order
Inter-State Lawful Ordinance
21. Which state of India has made rain water harvesting compulsory for all houses?
22. An electrochemical cell which is used as a source of direct electrical current at constant voltage under standard conditions is called a:
.Uninterrupted power supply(UPS)
23. .In 2010 a newspaper published in 70,000 th issue.Which was the newspaper?
The Oxford Gazette
The Washington Post
.The Times of London
The Hindustan Times
24. Impeachement Proceedings against the President for Violation of the Constitution can be initiated in:
The Supreme Court
The Rajya Sabha
Either House of Parliament*
The Lok Sabha
25. Who built the “Purana Quilla”?
26. The opening ceremony of the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 was held on 12 February 2015 in which cities of New Zealand and Australia?
Christchurch and Melbourne
Hemilton and Perth
Napier and A delaide
Wellington and Sydney
27. A light wave is incident over a plane surface with velocity X.After reflection the velocity becomes:
28. The five key indicators of global climate change of our planet are:
Sea-level,Rising temperatures,Rainfall,Nitrogen and Actic Sea ice
None of the options
.Arctic sea ice,carbon dioxide,Global temperature,Sea level and land ice.*
Antartic sea ice,Oxygen,Rainfall,Drought and Sea level
29. .In operating system,Round Robin Scheduling means:
A.A kind of scheduling
A process allocation policy
A memory allocation policy
30. The area reserved for the welfare of wild life is called
31. Where did Chandragupta maurya spent his last days?
32. Project tiger programme was launched in:
33. The National Green Tribunal deals with cases relating to?
.Issues relating to protection and conservation of historical monuments
Environmental protection and conservation of forests*
34. Who was the First Speaker of the Lok Sabha?
Neelam Sanjeeva Reddy
35. .FORTRAN is called:
36. .Which Indian newspaper has the largest readership?
The Malayala Manorama
The Dainik Jagran
37. The gas dissolved in water that makes it basic is?
38. The biggest oil spill in world history took place in the?
South China Sea
39. .Among the following which country has the highest life expectancy?
40. Yellow complexion,Medium stature,Oblique eye with an epicanthic fold is the characteristic feature of:
41. .Chromosome designation of Turner syndrome is:
42. The redness in atmosphere at Sunrise and Sunset is due to:
.Dispersion of light
Scattering of light
Refraction of light
Reflection of light
43. Which day is celebrated as International Yoga Day?
44. .December 1 is celebrated as:
.Indian Navy Day
World AIDS Day
45. .Distant objects are visible as a little out of focus in this condition:
46. Maximum oxygen is available from:
47. Which one of the following tribes practices pastoral nomadism?
48. Who was the first Secretary General of UNO?
49. Who is the author of ‘Indica’?
50. .In a reaction of the type A+B->C+D one could ensure it to be a first order reaction by:
.Increasing the concentration of a reactant
Adding a catalyst
Increasing the temperature
.Increasing the concentration of a product
Remaining Time :
LDC Syllabus 2020
LDC Previous Question papers
Preliminary Exam Answer key 2021
Fireman Previous year Question Papers
10th level Preliminary Exam Syllabus
12th level Preliminary Exam Syllabus
Degree level Preliminary Exam Syllabus
UPSA Previous Question papers
LPSA Previous Question papers
PSC Questions and Answers
Preliminary Syllabus For 10th Level Examination
10th Level Preliminary Exam Model Questions
Kerala PSC approved Universities List
Download Kerala PSC Bulletin
PSC Repeated Questions Answers
Social Welfare Schemes Questions
Renaissance in Kerala Questions
PSC Study Materials
PSC Maths Tips and Tricks
Secretariat Assistant Previous Question papers
Old Question Papers and Answer key
Kerala PSC Question Bank
Secretariat Assistant Previous Question Papers
Kerala PSC Exam Calendar February
Kerala PSC Exam Calendar March
University Computer Assistant Notification 2019
APEX Society Peon Syllabus 2019
Current affairs Questions
English Grammar Questions
Facts About India Questions
Facts About Kerala Questions
IT and Cyber Laws Questions
PSC Maths Questions
Renaissance in Kerala Questions
Indian Constitution Questions