IBPS / Bank
Facts About India
IT and Cyber Laws
Facts About Kerala
Renaissance in Kerala
Social Welfare Schemes
Tips & Tricks
Exams wise Mock Test
Subject wise Mock Test
Secretariat Assistant Mock Test 3
Secretariat Assistant Mock Test 3
Kerala PSC Secretariat Assistant Mock Test 3.
1. Find the odd one out:
2. In a month three Fridays were on even dates. Then, 28th of the month is a:
3. Identify the next number in the series: 2, 7, 17, 32, 52, 77, ŅŮ.
4. Identify the missing term: PRT, ŅŅ, BDF, HJL, NPR
5. In a certain code SUNDAY is coded as USDNYA. How could CREATION be written in that code?
6. Find out the option which has the same type of relationship as ҃hemistry and Scienceҿ
Painting and Arts
Medicine and Surgery
Geography and History
Civics and Archaeology
7. Identify the odd man out:
8. A, B, C, D, E and F are sitting in six chairs regularly placed around a round table. It is observed that A is between D and F, C is opposite to D, D and E are not on neighboring chairs. Which one of the following must be true?
A is opposite to B
D is opposite to E
C and B are neighbors
B and E are neighbors
9. Introducing a man, a woman saidՈis wife is the only daughter of my fatherԮ How is that man related to woman?
10. Facing south A start his journey and make turnings towards the left and right in the sequence given below. Which sequence will finally lead A to a direction other than the south?
left, right, left, right, left, right
left, right, right, left, left, right
left, left, right, left, left, right
right, right, right, left, left, left
11. Some boys are standing in a queue. If the tenth boy from behind is 5 behind the 12th boy from the front, how many are there in the queue?
12. A cyclist goes 40 km towards East and then turning to right he goes 40 km. Again he turn to his left and goes 20 km. After this he turns to his left and goes 40 km, then again turns right and goes 10 km. How far is he from his starting point?
13. Which lamp has the highest energy efficiency?
14. Yellow light is a combination of ŅŅ. primary colors.
Red, Blue and Green
15. Diverging lens produces ŅŮ type of images.
small virtual image
big real image
small real image
big virtual image
16. The process used to produce Ammonia is:
17. The non-metal which exists in liquid state at room temperature is:
18. 2007 Nobel prize for Chemistry was awarded to:
Richard Fred Heck
19. The 5th state of matter is:
20. Speed of Blue color light in vacuum is:
21. Which fuel has the highest Calorific Value?
22. In which direction does rainbow appear in the morning?
23. The Chief Minister of Uttarakhand is ŅŅ
24. Who is the President of France?
25. The Booker Prize winner of 2012 is ŅŅ..
26. ICC T20 World Cup winner of 2012 isŅŅ..
27. Who won the womenӳ 100 meter Gold in 2012 London Olympics:
28. The 59th National Award for Best Director was won by:
29. Godӳ particle is the pseudonym of ŅŅō
Large Hadron Collider
30. Which rocket was launched by ISRO during its 100th mission?
31. The 2012 Nobel Peace Prize was awarded to ŅŅŅ
Inter governmental Panel on climate change
32. The minister for Cooperation in Kerala is:
V. K. Ebrahim Kunju
33. India is called a tropical country mainly on account of its:
Tropical Monsoon Climate
34. The marshy and forested land in northern part of Uttar Pradesh is:
35. Which river is called a river between the two mountains?
36. Which state is called the agricultural epitome of India?
37. Which region of India has a larger female population than the male population?
38. Who was the first propounder of the doctrine of Ґassive Resistanceҿ
39. In which Five Year Plan University Gants Commission was set up for promoting and strengthening higher education?
First Five Year Plan
Third Five Year Plan
Fifth Five Year Plan
Eleventh Five Year Plan
40. Who is known as the father of Renaissance of Western India?
41. The longest river of Peninsular India:
42. The largest producer of rice in India:
43. The national animal of Kerala:
44. The southern most river in Kerala:
45. The largest National Park in Kerala:
46. The first dam in Kerala:
47. The most populated district in Kerala as per 2001 census:
48. Chattampi Swamikal was born in the year:
49. The ғavarna JathaҬ to support the Vaikom Satyagraha was organised by:
50. ҖivekodayamҠmagazine was published by:
51. ҁtma Vidhya SanghamҠwas founded by:
52. In Travancore, the Temple Entry Proclamation was made in:
53. The constitution describes India as a ŅŅō
Union of States
54. The authority/body competent to determine the conditions of citizenship in India:
The Union Cabinet
The Supreme Court
55. From which constitution India borrowed the idea of Directive Principles of State Policy?
Constitution of U.K.
Constitution of the U.S.A.
Constitution of Ireland
Constitution of Canada
56. Who was the Chairman of the Constituent Assembly of India?
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
Dr. B.N. Rao
Dr. Rajendra Prasad
57. Power of the Judiciary to declare a law invalid on constitutional ground is called:
58. Status of Union Public Service Commission is ŅŅō
59. Chairman of the National Human Rights Commission is appointed by ŅŅ.
The Prime Minister
The Chief Justice of India
The Speaker of Loksabha
60. Money bill of the Union Government is first introduced in:
Either in Rajyasabha or Loksabha
In the joint sitting of Rajyasabha and Loksabha
61. Which amendment Act incorporated the Right to Education into the list of Fundamental Rights in India?
67th Amendment Act, 1990
68th Amendment Act, 1991
76th Amendment Act, 1994
86th Amendment Act, 2002
62. First Chairperson of the National Commission for Women:
Dr. V. Mohini Giri
Dr. Poornima Advani
63. He stayed at home yesterday because he ŅŅ.. a bad cold.
64. ധവളപ്രകാശം പ്രിസത്തില് കൂടി കടന്നുപോകുമ്പോള് ഏറ്റവും കൂടുതല് വ്യതിയാനം സംഭവിക്കുന്ന നിറം ?
65. I am extremely sorry I canӴ talk to you now, I am ŅŅŮ
behind the time
pressed for time
lost in time
66. Hundred rupees ŅŮŮ enough for the taxi fare.
67. What is the passive voice form of: This shop sells non-fiction books.
Nonfiction books is sold in this shop
Nonfiction books was sold in this shop.
Nonfiction books are sold in this shop.
Nonfiction books were sold in this shop.
68. Report: ԉs your book on ShakespeareԬ he asked her.
He asked her if your book is on Shakespeare.
He asked her if her book was on Shakespeare.
He asked her if her book were on Shakespeare.
He told her if her book is on Shakespeare.
69. Chocolate cake contains a ŅŅ.. amount of calorie.
70. Within a short period of time, he reached the ŅŮŠof his career.
71. When a key is pressed on the key board, which standard is used for converting the keystroke into corresponding bits?
72. Software, such as Explorer and Firefox, are referred to as ŅŅō
73. Which of the following is not an output device?
74. Which technology is used in Compact Disks?
75. The programs which are as permanent as hardware and stored in ROM is known as:
76. Which access method is used for obtaining a record from a cassette tape?
None of these
77. ASCII stands for:
American Security Code for Information Interchange
American Standard Code for Information Interchange
American Scientific Code for Interchanging Information
American Standard Code for Interchanging Information
78. Which of the following identifies a specific web page and its computer on the web?
Web site address
79. An optical input device that interprets pencil marks on paper media is:
Punch Card Reader
80. Information Technology Act was enacted on ŅŅ..
19 January 2001
30 June 2001
9 June 2000
15 July 1999
81. Which of the following numbers is divisible by 24?
82. If a/4=b/5=c/7, then (a+b+c)/a =
83. A student multiplied a number by 4/5 instead of 5/4. The percentage error is:
84. The number of marble slabs of size 25 cm x 25 cm required to pave the floor of a square room of side 10 metres is:
85. 40% of a number is added to 120, then the result is double of the number. What is the number?
86. A and B can do a work in 10 days, B and C can do it in 12 days, C and A can do it in 15 days. If A, B, and C work together, they will complete the work in:
87. The prices of a table and a chair are in the ratio 4:1. The cost of 2 tables and 8 chairs is Rs.400, the cost of a table is:
88. The ratio of men and women in a polling booth is 4:5. If there were 120 women more than that of men, the number of voters in the booth were:
89. A train of length 150 meters took 8 seconds to cross a bridge of length 250 meters. Time taken by the train to cross a telephone post is
90. The difference between compound interest and simple interest for an amount in 2 years is Rs.32. If the rate of interest is 8%, the amount is:
91. Chip is common nick name of a / an
92. In hot weather we sit under the .....of a tree.
93. Raju said, ' I wrote a letter' (Change to indirect speech)
Raju said that he wrote s letter
Raju said that he has written a letter
Raju said the he had written a letter
Raju said that he was writing a letteer
94. Select the correctly spelt word.
95. I bought a book is the active form of
A book was bought by you
I was bought by a book
A book has been bought
A book was bought by me
96. .......the traffic was bad, I arrived on time.
As soon as
97. It is a ....... to meet you.
98. തുടർച്ചയായ രണ്ട് ഇരട്ടസംഖ്യകളുടെ വർഗ്ഗങ്ങളുടെ വ്യത്യാസം 132 ആണ് . സംഖ്യകൾ ഏവ?
28 , 30
30 , 32
34 , 36
32 , 34
99. .ഒരു സമചതിരത്തിന്റെ വികർ ണത്തിന്റെ നീളം 50 സെ മീ ആയാൽ അതിന്റെ വിസ്തീർണ്ണം ?
1250 cm ^2
2500 cm ^2
1768 cm ^ 2
884 cm ^2
Remaining Time :
Click here to Search
Secretariat Assistant Syllabus 2021
LDC Syllabus 2022
Tenth Level Mains Syllabus
Secretariat Assistant Previous Question paper
Secretariat Assistant Syllabus 2021
10th level Preliminary Exam Previous Year Question Paper
LDC Previous Question papers
LGS Previous Question papers
Village Field Assistant Previous Question papers
Preliminary Exam Answer key 2021
Fireman Previous year Question Papers
UPSA Previous Question papers
LPSA Previous Question papers
PSC Questions and Answers
Kerala PSC Exam Calendar
Kerala PSC approved Universities List
Download Kerala PSC Bulletin
PSC Repeated Questions Answers
Social Welfare Schemes Questions
Renaissance in Kerala Questions
PSC Study Materials
PSC Maths Tips and Tricks
Secretariat Assistant Previous Question papers
Old Question Papers and Answer key
Kerala PSC Question Bank
Current affairs Questions
English Grammar Questions
Facts About India Questions
Facts About Kerala Questions
IT and Cyber Laws Questions
PSC Maths Questions
Renaissance in Kerala Questions
Indian Constitution Questions