IBPS / Bank
Facts About India
IT and Cyber Laws
Facts About Kerala
Renaissance in Kerala
Social Welfare Schemes
Tips & Tricks
Exams wise Mock Test
Subject wise Mock Test
VEO Mock Test 7
VEO Mock Test 7
Kerala PSC Degree Level Exam Mock Test 7.
1. An ancient temple which is considered as 'Southern Dwaraka'
Dwaraka Tirumala Temple
2. Which article of our Constitution forbids child labour ?
3. Study of soil is called
4. The diversity between eco system is called
5. Chief Information Commissioner of India
6. Red Ribbon Clubs are associated with:
7. Which is not an amendment of Montreal Protocol ?
8. The Disaster Management Committee at block level is headed by
9. World Anti-Tobacco Day is celebrated on:
April 22 nd
10. Name the countries that have recently become victims of Tsunami:
China and Thailand
Chile and Cuba
Sallie and Korea
11. Capital Market Regulatory Chairman of Securities and Exchange Board of India
12. An abnormal fear of Crowd is called
13. Which one of the following divides India into almost two halves ?
Tropic of Cancer
Tropic of Capricorn
14. Economic Planning is an area coming under:
Not specified in any list
15. Which country in the following is not included in the list of G-8 countries ?
16. Which is not a green house gas ?
17. Voting age was reduced to 18 from 21 by:
18. Drain theory was propounded by
19. Safety Valve Theory
Formation of Indian National Congress
20. Inter State Water Dispute Act was passed in
21. Year of formation of Travancore Cochin Union
22. 'A Gift to the Monotheists' is the contribution of
Rajaram Mohan Roy
Iswar Chandra Vidyasagar
23. First anti-caste movement against the practice of untouchability and unapproachability in India
24. The expression 'Tragedy of Commons' was propounded by:
25. Which country among the following is not a member of 'UNO' ?
26. The concept of Federation is borrowed from
27. Heart transplant Surgery was initiated by :
Dr. P.K. Sen
28. Laser was invented by:
Charles H. Townes
Theodore Harold Maiman
29. Primary education was added to the list of fundamental rights by the
30. To whom does the Public Accounts Committee Submit its report
Speaker of Lok Sabha
31. How many times can a person be elected as President of India :
32. Old name of Ecology:
33. Kerala Lok Ayukta Act of 1999 was amended in
34. Heavy industries and Capital goods industries are given top priority in the growth model of:
Harrod and Domar
35. Which of the following is not a criterion of HDI?
GDP per capita in PPP
36. ISRO successfully launched its first lunar probe. Chandrayan- I, on :
October 22nd 2008
October 25th 2008
October 21st 2008
October 27th 2008
37. Which of the following provides Vital Services for telecommunications and disaster warming needs of India ?
Indian Remote Sensing Satellite
Geo Synchronous Satellite Launch
Indian National Satellite System
Polar Satellite Launching Vehicle
38. Acid rain is caused by the mission of:
Carbon and Sulphur
Carbon and Ammonium
Nitrogen and Sulphur
Nitrogen and Carbon
39. The organ that regulates body temperature in human beings :
40. The Metropolitan city nearest to the Equator :
41. 'Being tired, he fell asleep'. This sentence, when changed into the compound form, becomes
As he was tired, he fell asleep
He was tired and fell asleep
Tiredness made him fall asleep
When he was tired, he fell asleep
42. .............. of the three boys should meet me.
43. My uncle has worked in Chennai ............. twenty years.
44. The manager wanted to know ............ done the job.
how had I
how I had
how would I have
how I have
45. Everyone had warned me about the weather before I went to Delhi. 'This sentence, when changed into the passive voice form, becomes
Every one had been warned about the weather before I went to Delhi
I was warned about the weather before I went to Delhi
I had been warned about the weather before 1 went to Delhi
I had been warned about the weather before I had gone to Delhi
46. Identify the correct sentence
It has a long pointed stem with pink tiny flowers
It has a pointed long stem with pink tiny flowers
It has a long pointed stem with tiny pink flowers
It has a pointed long stem with tiny pink flowers
47. They won't ...........
allow to smoke
allow to smoking
allow us smoking
48. Sreekutty is ....... of the two girls in our class.
the more smarter
the most smartest
49. Everyone was present yesterday ..........
was it ?
Wasn\'t it ?
were they ?
weren\'t they ?
50. Carry an umbrella lest it ........ rain.
51. Chicken pox is a ............ disease
52. One who lives for pleasure is called a ............
53. The opposite of the word 'oriental' is ............
54. Identify the word which comes closest in meaning to 'tacit'.
55. Which of the following words is correctly spelt?
56. The expression 'vox populi, vox doe' means:
The more, the merrier
The voice of the people is the void of God
Population explosion is a serious threat to humanity
Man proposes, but God disposes
57. 'He left India for good' may be translated into Malayalam as:
അവൻ സം നേയാർ് ഇ വി േപായി
അവൻ ഇയുെട നേയാർ് അവിടം വി േപായി
അവൻ എാലേുമായി ഇ വി േപായി
അവൻ െപാതു നേയാർ് ഇ വി േപായി
58. Identify the correct match:
Dog – Filly
Duke - Lady
Fox - Colt
Gander - Goose
59. The plural form of 'Son-in-law' is ...........
None of the above
60. A ............. of wolves :
61. The resolution of a computer monitor is determined by:
Size of the screen
Cost of the screen
Number of pixels on the screen
Contrast of the pixels on the screen
62. Which of the following is an impact printer ?
63. Pick the odd one out :
64. The maximum speed at which data, can be transferred between two modes on a network is called:
65. The means by which all computers connected to the internet identify each other is
66. Who is known as the father of free software foundation ?
67. HTML stands for:
Hyper Text Markup Language
Hyper Text Manipulation Level
Home Theatre Manipulation Language
Hyper Technique Machine Language
68. Stealing one's name, address and other personal information through internet is known as
69. Which of the following is not a browser software?
70. The process of finding and correcting the logical errors in a computer program is called :
71. One Kilo byte stand for :
72. A gate in which all inputs must be low to get a high output is called:
73. The process of loading operating system into computer's primary memory called
74. The technology of second generation computers based on:
75. The device which converts digital signals into analog while transmission and viceversa at reception is called :
76. Who is known as the father of Internet ?
77. Name the chess playing computer developed by IBM that defeated world champion Garry Kasparov :
78. The term used for environmentally sustainable computing is:
79. The Linux-based operating system for mobile devices developed by the Open Handset Alliance
80. A measurement used in comparing software and Hardware performance :
81. The digital security system that uses some unique characteristic of human biology to identify authorized users:
82. An artificial environment that is created with software and present to the user in such a way that the user accept it as a real environment
83. Unwanted bulk messaging into email in box is known as :
84. The practice and study of techniques for secure data communication in the presence of third parties
85. The process of discovering new patterns from large data sets:
86. The part of a computer which is equivalent to human brain :
Central Processing unit
87. Which of the following is not a search engine ?
88. Find the binary equivalent of decimal number 31?
89. The set of programs which acts as an interface between user and computer
90. The device that allows a single communication channel to carry simultaneously data transmitted from many terminals:
91. In 2010, United Nations Climate change conference was held at:
92. Chief Justice of Kerala High Court
Justice Jasti Chelameswar
Justice M.N. Venkata Chaliah
Justice K. Sabharwal
Justice Manjula Chellur
93. Chair person of Commission for women, Kerala:
Smt. Sugatha Kumari
K. C. Rosakkutty
94. In Tibet, River Brahmaputra is known as:
95. International year of bio-diversity
96. Which article of our constitution deals with amendments?
97. Miller effect is named after:
William Hallowes Miller
John Hallowes Miller
ohn Milton Miller
Calvin Moores Miller
98. The property of fluids which enables them to oppose the relative motion between their different layers is called:
99. Which of the following will come under efforts to eliminate rural poverty ?
Nehru Rozgar Yojana
Indira Awas Yojana
Prime Minister\'s Rozgar Yojana
Swarna Jayanti Shahari Rozgar
100. Author of Malabar Manual :
Remaining Time :
Click here to Search
Secretariat Assistant Syllabus 2021
LDC Syllabus 2022
Tenth Level Mains Syllabus
Secretariat Assistant Previous Question paper
Secretariat Assistant Syllabus 2021
10th level Preliminary Exam Previous Year Question Paper
LDC Previous Question papers
LGS Previous Question papers
Village Field Assistant Previous Question papers
Preliminary Exam Answer key 2021
Fireman Previous year Question Papers
UPSA Previous Question papers
LPSA Previous Question papers
PSC Questions and Answers
Kerala PSC Exam Calendar
Kerala PSC approved Universities List
Download Kerala PSC Bulletin
PSC Repeated Questions Answers
Social Welfare Schemes Questions
Renaissance in Kerala Questions
PSC Study Materials
PSC Maths Tips and Tricks
Secretariat Assistant Previous Question papers
Old Question Papers and Answer key
Kerala PSC Question Bank
Current affairs Questions
English Grammar Questions
Facts About India Questions
Facts About Kerala Questions
IT and Cyber Laws Questions
PSC Maths Questions
Renaissance in Kerala Questions
Indian Constitution Questions