IBPS / Bank
Facts About India
IT and Cyber Laws
Facts About Kerala
Renaissance in Kerala
Social Welfare Schemes
Tips & Tricks
Exams wise Mock Test
Subject wise Mock Test
VEO Mock Test 6
VEO Mock Test 6
Kerala PSC Degree Level Exam Mock Test 6.
1. `KIMONO' is the dress style of:
2. Madam Curie
Discovered Theory of Evolution
3. The author of the book 'The Wonder that was India' is:
4. The first Chief Minister of Kerala was:
Pattam Thanu Pillai
5. The state of Kerala was formed on:
1st December 1957
1st November 1956
1st November 1954
1st October 1951
6. The Naval Academy is situated in Kerala at:
7. Edakkal Cave is in:
8. The largest Taluk in Kerala is:
9. The Head Quarters of Kerala High Court is at:
10. The First Woman Supreme Court Judge was:
11. The first Governor of Kerala was:
Ajith Prasad Jain
12. The first Arts and Science College in Kerala is:
Brennan College, Thalassery
Maharajas College, Ernakulam
CMS College, Kottayam
University College, Trivandrum
13. The Sabarigiri Hydro Electric Project is built in the river:
14. The HQ (Head Quarters) of Wayanad District is :
15. The District which has no forest in Kerala is :
16. The Architect of Cochin Sea Port was :
17. ................... city is called ‘Venice of East’.
18. Malabar Cements Factory is in :
19. The place where getting highest rainfall in Kerala is :
20. ISOBARS connect points of equal :
21. LOTI is the currency of :
22. Copper is produced in :
Bihar and UP
Rajastan and Bihar
UP and Rajastan
Orissa and Rajastan
23. Rana Pratap Sagar is located in :
24. The Chairman of the Planning Commission of India is :
None of them
25. Five Year Plans in India are approved by
National Development Council
26. The Raj Committee (1972) probed :
Agricultural holding Tax
27. The First Hydro Electric Project in Kerala is :
28. Fundamental Rights are enshrined in PART................ of Constitution of India
29. How many members can be nominated to Loksabha by President?
30. Panchayat Raj has got constitutional status with the ................ Amendment Act.
31. Acharya Vinobha Bhave’s Paunar Ashram is in :
32. A rocket works on the principle of conservation of :
33. The best conductor of electricity is :
34. Glass is a good :
35. A catalyst :
Increases the velocity of reaction
Decreases the velocity of reaction
Alters the velocity of reaction
Starts a reaction
36. Carbon occurs in nature in the purest form as :
37. The Newspaper ‘DAWN’ is published in :
38. International Women’s Day is observed on :
39. IBERIAN AIRLINES is the official airlines of :
40. The Head Quarters of World Health Organisation (WHO) is in :
41. The largest slum in India is in :
42. ................ is the author of ‘Ain-i-Akbari’
43. Hopman Cup is associated with :
44. Who is called ‘Deshbandhu’?
45. .................. got Nobel Prize in literature in 1913.
Bankim Chandra Chatterji
46. Tarapore Committee was associated with :
Special Economic Zones
Foreign Exchange Reserves
Fuller Capital Account Convertibility
Effect of oil prices on Indian Economy
47. Arundathi Roy is well known :
48. ................. is called ‘Forbidden City’.
49. .................. is the leading producer of Uranium.
50. Aspirin was invented in 1899 by :
Felix Hoffman (Germany)
Joseph Lister (England)
C.F. Brush (USA)
Nicholas Cugnot (France)
51. Entomology is the study of :
52. ‘An Area of Darkness’ is written by :
Salman Rushdi C Nirad
53. Which of the following was the first Indian Institute of Technology?
54. Who became the first Miss India?
55. .................... has the highest population density as per 2001 census.
56. From which of the following stations that India launched its first successful multipurpose communication and meteorology satellite, INSAT 1B on 30 August 1983?
Cape Canaveral (USA)
Bikonoor Cosmonaut (Russia)
Master Control Facility (Hassan, India)
Rocket Launching Station (Thumba, India)
57. The Head office of Kerala Civil Supplies Corporation is at :
58. Under whose patronage Qutabminar was built ?
59. The first Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu was :
60. Spherometer is :
An instrument used for spectrum analysis
An instrument for comparing the luminous intensity of the source of light
An instrument used for measuring the curvature of spherical objects
An instrument for measuring solar radiations
61. The largest shipyard in India is :
62. PNEUMOCONIOSIS afflicts the workers who works mainly in :
Coal mining industries
63. ................. is a well known flute exponent.
64. ................. was the First Chief Justice of India.
Harilal J. Kania
V.R. Krishna Iyer
65. ‘EMPLOYMENT NEWS’ is published by :
Times of India group
The Indian Express group
G. Kasthuri and Sons
Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
66. ‘YAKSHAGANA’ is a popular folk art of :
67. The NREP (National Rural Employment Programme) was launched in :
68. ANGSTROM is the unit of :
unit of energy
wavelength of light
unit of distance used in navigation
69. The Thermal Power Plant at Bokaro is located in :
70. Disease caused by deficiency of Vitamin C is :
71. The bus pass is ............... for a year.
72. A philatelist collects ................
73. No one could understand ................
What did he say
What was he saying
What he did say
What he was saying
74. We have been trying to solve the problem.............
since two days
during two days
for two days
from two days
75. The fear of high places ...............quite common.
76. If she were selected, she .............. a good secretary.
may have made
77. Either the pen or the paper ................ defective.
78. Find the word that is rightly spelt?
79. Choose the correctly spelt word?
rafrigerator B refregerator C refrigarator D refrigerator
80. Choose the word that is closest in meaning to the word plead
81. The closest meaning of the word ulcer is
82. Find the word that is opposite in meaning to the word permit
allow B disagree
83. Choose the wrongly spelt word
84. Select the word opposite in meaning to ever
85. Comatose best means
86. Choose the correct preposition for the sentence I admit I am very fond ..............him.
87. The suitcase is made ..............leather.
88. You won’t tell them what has happened,...........?
89. Change into indirect speech. He said “I have passed the examination.”
He said that he had passed the examination
He said that he has been passing the examination.
He said that he is passing the examination.
He said that he was passed the examination.
90. They have bought a new car...............?
is it not
91. I will complete the course in .............. year.
92. While walking ................. the small door I hurt my head.
93. Which of these chairs did you sit ..............?
94. If DONKEY:BRAYS then WOLF :
95. The thief was caught . The suitable idiom is
96. The idiom it’s all Greek and Latin to me means
Something I understand
Something I don’t understand
97. I was all eyes to see what he would do. The word italiced mean
more than a pair of eyes
98. Beware of that wolf in sheep’s skin the closest meaning to this idiom is
99. The phrase black sheep means
sheep that is black
sheep that is bad
100. Just now my hands are full. My hands are full closely means :
My hands are filled with something
I am very busy
I can’t keep my hand free
My hands are chained.
Remaining Time :
Click here to Search
Secretariat Assistant Syllabus 2021
LDC Syllabus 2022
Tenth Level Mains Syllabus
Secretariat Assistant Previous Question paper
Secretariat Assistant Syllabus 2021
10th level Preliminary Exam Previous Year Question Paper
LDC Previous Question papers
LGS Previous Question papers
Village Field Assistant Previous Question papers
Preliminary Exam Answer key 2021
Fireman Previous year Question Papers
UPSA Previous Question papers
LPSA Previous Question papers
PSC Questions and Answers
Kerala PSC Exam Calendar
Kerala PSC approved Universities List
Download Kerala PSC Bulletin
PSC Repeated Questions Answers
Social Welfare Schemes Questions
Renaissance in Kerala Questions
PSC Study Materials
PSC Maths Tips and Tricks
Secretariat Assistant Previous Question papers
Old Question Papers and Answer key
Kerala PSC Question Bank
Current affairs Questions
English Grammar Questions
Facts About India Questions
Facts About Kerala Questions
IT and Cyber Laws Questions
PSC Maths Questions
Renaissance in Kerala Questions
Indian Constitution Questions