IBPS / Bank
Facts About India
IT and Cyber Laws
Facts About Kerala
Renaissance in Kerala
Social Welfare Schemes
Tips & Tricks
Exams wise Mock Test
Subject wise Mock Test
VEO Mock Test 2
VEO Mock Test 2
Kerala PSC Degree Level Exam Mock Test 2.
1. A number when divided by 119 leaves 19 as remainder. If the same number is divided by 17, the remainder obtained is :
2. The traffic lights at three different road crossings change after every 48 seconds, 72 seconds and 108 seconds respectively. If they all change simultaneously at 6: 10: 00 hrs then they will again change simultaneously at :
3. A mixture contains alcohol and water in the ratio 4:3. If 5 litres of water is added to the mixture the ratio becomes 4:5. Find the quantity of alcohol in the given mixture :
4. If the volume of a sphere is divided by its surface area, the result is 30 cm. The radius of the sphere is :
5. A and B can do a piece of work in 72 days, B and C can do it in 120 days, and A and C can do it in 90 days. When A, B and C work together, how much work is finished by them in 3 days?
6. Gokul took a certain amount as a loan from a bank at the rate of 8% simple interest per annum and gave the same amount to Alok as a loan at the rate of 12% simple interest per annum. If at the end of 12 years, he made a profit of Rs. 480 in the deal, what was the original amount?
7. There are two towns A and B. Rajugoes from A to B at 40 kmph and comes back to the starting point at 60 kmph. What is his average speed during the whole journey?
8. A father is twice as old as his son. 20 years ago the age of the father was 12 times the age of the son. The present age of the father is :
9. If the perimeter of a rectangle and a square, each is equal to 80 cms, and difference of their areas is 100 sq. cms, sides of the rectangle are :
35 cm, 15 cm
28 cm, 12 cm
30 cm, 10 cm
26 cm, 14 cm
10. 1/4 of Raju's money is equal to 1/6 of Ramu's money. If both together have Rs. 600, the difference between their amount is :
11. In a certain code, 'FOP' stands for 'OLD IS GOLD', POT stands for 'GOLD IS PURE' and POM stands for GOLD IS COSTLY. Then how will "PURE OLD GOLD IS COSTLY" be written?
12. PRIDE is to LION as SHOAL is to :
13. Choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word – ―CORPULENT‖ :
14. Choose the word which gives opposite meaning of the given word — "QUIESCENT" :
15. Find the day of the week on 25 December 1995 :
16. Find the missing number of the series. 1, 2, 8, 33, 148, , 4626.
17. Average of 5 consecutive odd numbers A, B, C, D & E is 45. What is the product of B & D?
18. Pointing to a lady, a map said "the son of her only brother is the brother of my wife". How is the lady related to that man?
Sister of father in law
Mother in law
19. Turn the ODD MAN out from the following: 253, 136, 324, 514, 460, 244
20. Raman is sitting to the immediate left of Hari but not next Kamal Mahesh is sitting to the right of Kama]. If the four friends are sitting in a circle, who is sitting to the immediate right of Hari?
cannot be determined
21. In which states of matter diffusion is greater?
22. The metal used for making filament in an incandasentlamp :
23. Select the ore of Aluminium given below :
24. Light rays spread everywhere due to the irregular and repeated reflection known as :
25. Ethanol mixed with methanol as the poisonous substance is called :
26. The change of frequency experienced by the receiver either because of the relative motion of the source or receiver or both :
Fleming\'s left hand rule
27. Glucose test is conducted by using the solution :
Barium chloride solution
Silver nitrate solution
Ferrous sulphate solution
28. In the armature and the field magnet of a generator; the stationary part is the :
29. Isomerism with a difference in the position of the functional group are known as
30. Microfarad is the commonly used unit of :
31. In which part of Himalayas do we find the Karewa formation?
North Eastern Himalayas
32. Simlipal Biosphere reserve situated in :
33. On which of the following hill range is the 'Dodabeta' peak situated?
34. ‗Regur Soil' is another name for the
35. In which year National Planning Committee was setup in India?
36. The Delhi Durbar was organised by
37. AU India Trade Union Congress was formed in 1920 at :
38. Indian Association was founded in :
39. Who was the founder of Ahmadia movement?
Sir Syed Ahmed Khan
Mira Ghulam Ahmad
40. . Indian Council Act was passed in :
41. On the hundredth day of the Paliyam Satyagraha a freedom fighter met with tragic death in a police lathicharge. What was his name?
42. In which year, the newspaper Sujananandini Was started?
43. Who was the Pioneer among the social revolutionaries of Kerala?
44. The author of Mokshapradipamwas :
45. Vaikunda Swami was also known as :
Padma Pada Swami
46. Chattampi Swamikal attained Samadhi at :
47. The newspaper Sujananandini was started by Kesavan Asan from
48. The famous pilgrim centre of Vaikam is situated on the banks of :
49. The length of river Chaliyar is
50. The height of Agastyakutam, the southern most peak in western ghats :
51. Name of Japanese Emperor who paid an official visit to India recently
52. Who is the Odakkuzhal award winner 2013?
53. Who had won gold medal in the World Athletic Finals 2005?
54. 11th Indo ASEAN summit held at :
55. Miss. Universe 2013 winner:
56. Mars orbiter mission launched earth's orbit on
10th November 2013
7th November 2013
5th November 2013
4th November 2013
57. Who is the first sports person in India had got Bharatharathna, the highest civilian award?
Bhimsen Guru Raj Joshi
58. Who has become the Brand Ambassador of UNICEF for South Asia?
59. Name of the World Chess Champion of 2013 4
60. .1 st Woman Managing Director of LIC:
61. Right to Education is included in which Article of the Indian Constitution?
62. Which Article provides the President of India to grand pardons?
63. Concurrent list in the Indian Constitution is taken from the Constitution of
64. 80th Amendment of the Indian Constitution provides for
alternative scheme for sharing taxes between the Union and the States
special provisions for the state of Assam
insertion of a new Article 21 A
special provision for SC/ST in the state of Arunachal Pradesh
65. Right to Property is now a
66. The UPSC submits its annual reports to
67. Who commended in the Constitutional Assembly that the Directive Principles of State Policy is "like a cheque payable at the convenience of bank"?
Alladi Krishna Swamy Iyyer
68. The tennure of Estimate Committee of LokSabha is :
69. The theory of basic structure of the Constitution was propounded by the Supreme Court in :
Minerva Mills case
S.R. Bommai case
70. The minimum/maximum strength of a Legislative Assembly of a state is :
71. Neither John or Mary ______ applied for the post.
72. You can meet me at a ________ time.
73. . Prevention is ____________ than cure.
74. One is responsible for _______ actions.
75. The plural of dynamo is :
76. Sheela is ___________ tallest girl in the class.
none of these
77. Which of the following pairs is wrong?
lion - lioness
horse - mare
traitor - traitress
duke - dukess
78. He was absent ______ the class.
79. Which of the following is correct?
This is good furniture
These are good furnitures
This is a good furniture
These are good furniture
80. A person who knows many languages is a :
81. ________ is a local language-enabled workflow based transaction level Management Information System in place to facilitate e-governance of Indira AwaasYojana.
82. The basic objective of the _______ is to improve the quality of life of people and overall habitat in the rural areas.
83. ______ is the first scheme of its kind meant exclusively for slum dwellers with a Government of India subsidy of 50 percent.
84. . ________ is the focal point for the delivery of services at community levels to children below six years of age, pregnant women, nursing mothers and adolescent girls
Primary Health Centre
Continuing Education Centre
Child Development Centre
85. "To awaken the people, it is the women who should be awakened. Once she is on the move the family moves, the nation moves".
86. ________ is an important scheme to provide food grains to poorest of the poor families.
87. The first ICDS Project in Kerala was set up in 1975 at ________ block.
88. Kudumbashree was launched formally by Government of Kerala on :
17th May 1998
2nd October 1998
15th August 1998
17th May 1999
89. _________ centrally sponsored scheme provide connectivity to unconnected habitations.
90. ________ was launched on 2nd October 1993 with the objective of empowering the rural women through building thrift habit, self-reliance and confidence.
91. Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly bean are the latest versions of which Operating System?
92. E-mail that appears to have been originated from one source when it was actually sent from another source is referred to as :
None of the above
93. When did Information Technology Act come into force in India?
Oct 17th 2000
Oct 17th 2001
June 4th 2000
June 4th 2001
94. Data diddling involves :
Destroying data before input to the computer
Unauthorized copying of data
Changing data into information
Changing data prior or during input to the computer
95. Which hardware device is used to interconnect different types of networks with different protocols?
96. A collection of four bits is called :
97. The Walkie Talkie is an example of which mode of communication?
None of the above
98. A device that combines data from multiple computers and load them on a common communication channel is :
99. In the e-mail email@example.com, "vms" is the :
Host name with commercial domain
Host name with non-commercial domain
Client name with educational domain
Client name with government domain
100. . ________ is the modification of software to remove or disable features which are undesirable by a person.
Remaining Time :
Click here to Search
Secretariat Assistant Syllabus 2021
LDC Syllabus 2022
Tenth Level Mains Syllabus
Secretariat Assistant Previous Question paper
Secretariat Assistant Syllabus 2021
10th level Preliminary Exam Previous Year Question Paper
LDC Previous Question papers
LGS Previous Question papers
Village Field Assistant Previous Question papers
Preliminary Exam Answer key 2021
Fireman Previous year Question Papers
UPSA Previous Question papers
LPSA Previous Question papers
PSC Questions and Answers
Kerala PSC Exam Calendar
Kerala PSC approved Universities List
Download Kerala PSC Bulletin
PSC Repeated Questions Answers
Social Welfare Schemes Questions
Renaissance in Kerala Questions
PSC Study Materials
PSC Maths Tips and Tricks
Secretariat Assistant Previous Question papers
Old Question Papers and Answer key
Kerala PSC Question Bank
Current affairs Questions
English Grammar Questions
Facts About India Questions
Facts About Kerala Questions
IT and Cyber Laws Questions
PSC Maths Questions
Renaissance in Kerala Questions
Indian Constitution Questions