IBPS / Bank
Books and Authors
Facts About India
IT and Cyber Laws
Facts About Kerala
Renaissance in Kerala
Social Welfare Schemes
Tips & Tricks
Exams wise Mock Test
Subject wise Mock Test
SSC Mock Test 6
SSC Mock Test 6
SSC Mock Test #6.
1. The Bahmani Kingdom was split up into five independent Principalities.Which one of the following is NOT one of them?
2. .India’s first Vice-President to die while in office was
3. Population of cells derived from a single parent cell is called
4. Which of the following cities hosted the 18 th Global Summit of Women (GSW)with the theme of “Women and Asia-Driving the Global Economy” ,informally called the “Davos for Women “in June 2008?
5. The State-owned oil companies have launched five kg cooking gas cylinders in 12 States
To help people save fuel
To make popular LPG in rural India
To make popular nucleus family/small family
.All the above
6. .Arcelor Mittal,on June 23,2008,signed an agreement to acquire the Mid Vol Coal Group,located in southwestern- in the Central Appalachian coal basin of U.S. with estimated reserve’s and resources in excess of 85 million tones.
7. Which of the following has been declared by the WHO and the UNICEF as the first baby-friendly State?
8. The element found on the surface of the moon is
9. British author J.K.Rowling was,on June 5,2008,conferred on honorary Doctorate of Letters degree by the ----------University
10. Which of the following is a nitrogenous fertilizer?
Calcium ammonium nitrate
All the above
11. .Sachin Tendulkar played his 100 th test match at
12. The substance among the following that exhibits the property of sublimation is
13. The region that specializes in the cultivation of citrus fruits is the --------region
14. The final products of combustion of ethane are
Carbon and Oxygen
Hydrogen and Ethylene
Carbon monoxide and water
Carbon dioxide and water
15. .When the lens of the eye become foggy,the disease indicated is
16. The blood pressure in humans is connected with the
17. During allergic reactions,which of the following gets produced?
18. The human skin layer is rendered impervious to water by
19. The Planning Commission,on April 22,2008,set up a committee,headed by- to re-examine the criteria for BPL estimation.
Montek Singh Ahluswalia
20. Which one of the following pairs is NOT correct?
SLV-3-India’s four-stage rocket
Thumba-India’s first earth satellite station
Bangalore-India’s Space Application Centre
Sriharikota-India’s Satellite Launching Centre
21. A roundworm entering the human body through the soles of the feet is
22. The form of heart disease characterized by an inadequate supply of blood to the heart is known as
23. The word ‘Veda’has been derived from the root word’Vid’which means
24. To whom is the statement”Cowardice and Ahimsa do not go together any more than water and fire”Attributed?
Acharya Narendra Dev
25. Which nation was the main enemy of the allied powers in the first World War?
26. The new addition to the temple architecture introduced by the Vijayanagar rulers was
27. Who is the author of “In Slow Motion”?
28. On which of the following dates did European Union states agree to impose new sanctions against Iran,including an asset freeze on its biggest bank,over its refusal to meet demands to curb its nucleuar programme?
29. Who among the following,was the founder of the ancient Nanda dynasty?
None of these
30. Which of the following Universities was not established by Lord Dalhousie?
31. Ashoka had been particularly influenced by the Buddhist monk
32. Name the Sultan who restorted to the extreme step of abolishing as many as 24 taxes
33. Who had got the Konark Sun a temple constructed?
34. In which language did Krishna Deva Raya.Who was also a scholar of repute,write the Amukta-malyada?
35. .Space shuttle Discovery and a crew of seven returned to the earth on June 14,2008,after delivering a giant- lab Kibo and a toilet pump for the international space station
36. In the election of the President of India,which among the following members has the right to vote?
Only members of Lok Sabha
Only Members of Rajya Sabha
Elected Members of both the Houses and State Legislatures
Only Members of State Legislatures
37. .How would you best describe magma?
38. By how many hours is the IST(Indian standard Time)ahead of the GMT?
4 ½ hours
5 ½ hours
39. Which one of the following is NOT a metamorphic rock,which is formed through heat and pressure?
40. Who won the French Open 2008 women’s singles title in tennis in June 2008?
41. In which of the following countries is the tropical Savannah type of climate NOT found?
42. Which of the following is the historical source attributed to Megasthenes?
The Periplus of the Erythrean Sea
43. The visible yellow face of the Sun is called
44. The youngest mountain range in the world is the
45. With which of the following would you associate Brazil?
46. .Farmlands are prone to erode the most rapidly,when planted with
47. Which of the following states has a Sangha assembly seat reserved for Buddhist monks and nuns?
48. When did the Indian Constitution came into force?
49. Who amongst the following has written the political biography of Late Ranjit Singhji.The Great Cricketer?
50. Which of the following fundamental rights is also available to a foreigner on Indian territory?
Protection from discrimination on grounds of religion or sex
Equality of opportunity in the matter of public employment
Protection of life and personal liberty against action without the authority of Law*
All the above
Remaining Time :
LDC Syllabus 2020
LDC Previous Question papers
Preliminary Exam Answer key 2021
Fireman Previous year Question Papers
10th level Preliminary Exam Syllabus
12th level Preliminary Exam Syllabus
Degree level Preliminary Exam Syllabus
UPSA Previous Question papers
LPSA Previous Question papers
PSC Questions and Answers
Preliminary Syllabus For 10th Level Examination
10th Level Preliminary Exam Model Questions
Kerala PSC approved Universities List
Download Kerala PSC Bulletin
PSC Repeated Questions Answers
Social Welfare Schemes Questions
Renaissance in Kerala Questions
PSC Study Materials
PSC Maths Tips and Tricks
Secretariat Assistant Previous Question papers
Old Question Papers and Answer key
Kerala PSC Question Bank
Secretariat Assistant Previous Question Papers
Kerala PSC Exam Calendar February
Kerala PSC Exam Calendar March
University Computer Assistant Notification 2019
APEX Society Peon Syllabus 2019
Current affairs Questions
English Grammar Questions
Facts About India Questions
Facts About Kerala Questions
IT and Cyber Laws Questions
PSC Maths Questions
Renaissance in Kerala Questions
Indian Constitution Questions