IBPS / Bank
Books and Authors
Facts About India
IT and Cyber Laws
Facts About Kerala
Renaissance in Kerala
Social Welfare Schemes
Tips & Tricks
Exams wise Mock Test
Subject wise Mock Test
SSC Mock Test 4
SSC Mock Test 4
SSC Mock Test #4.
1. The President of World Bank is
Jim You King*
2. .Tulsidas wrote Ramcharitmanas in the reign of
3. Grammy Award is given in the field of
4. The first woman to get the Bharat Ratan Award is
5. Karl Marx wrote
6. The religious text of the jews is named as:
7. ”Meghdoot”was written by:
8. Who among the following is a famous English writer?
Mulk Raj Anand
9. Which of the following is not an economic problem?
Deciding between paid work and leisure
Deciding between expenditure on one good and the other
Deciding between alternative methods of personal saving
Deciding between different ways of spending leisure time
10. Which of the following occurs when labour productivity rises?
The equilibrium nominal wage falls
.The equilibrium quantity of labour falls
Competitive firms will be induced to use more capital
.The labour demand curve shifts to the right
11. .Which of the following are consumer semi-surable goods?
.Cars and television sets
Milk and milk products
Foodgrains and other food products
.Electrical appliance like fans and electric irons
12. Which of the following statements is correct?
Most workers will work for less then their reservation wage
The reservation wage is the maximum amount any firm will pay for a worker
.Economic rent is the difference between the market wage and the reservation wage*
.Economic rent is the amount one must pay to enter a desirable labour market
13. Other things being equal,a decrease in quantity demanded of a commodity can be caused by
.A rise in the price of the commodity
A rise in the income of the consumer
.A fall in the price of a commodity
.A fall in the income of the consumer
14. Who admits a new State to the Union of India?
15. .In which year were the States reorganized on a linguistic basis?
16. Who has got the power to create All India Services?
Council of Ministers
17. Which one of the following is the most lasting contribution of the Rastrakutas?
Pampa,Ponna,Ranna,the three writers of Kannada Poetry and Kailasha Temple
Patronage of Jainism
18. Ravikirti,a Jain,who composed the Aihole Prashasti,was patronized by
19. The “Mein Kampf”was written by
20. When did the reign of Delhi Sultanate came to an end?
21. In the provisional Parliament of India,how many members were there?
22. It was decided to observe Mahatma Gandhi’s birthday October 2 as the International Non violence Day at
International Indology Conference
Setyagraha Centenary Conference
Congress Foundation Day Celebration
None of these
23. .ISRO’s Master Control Facility is in
24. India is the largest producer and exporter of
25. The soils which are rich in Calcium are known as
26. Cultivable land is defined as
Land actually under crops
Cultivable waste land+fallow land
Old fallow lands+current fallow lands
Total fallow lands+net sown area
27. From which part of Opium plant we get morphine?
28. Which of the following is a Biological method of soil conservation?
29. Glucose is a type of
30. Number of mitochondria in bacterial cell is
31. The original founder of the Manuscripts and Editor of Kautilya’s Arthashastra was
32. Which of the following is the largest Biosphere Reserves of India?
Gulf of Mannar
33. Rainbow is formed due to
Refraction and dispersion
Scattering and refraction
Diffraction and refraction
Refraction and reflection
34. Golden view of sea shell is due to
35. An Object covers distance which is directly proportional to the square of the time.Its acceleration is
36. If the horizontal range of a projectile is four times its maximum height,the angle of projection is
sin -1 (1/4)
tan -1 (1/4)
37. Which place is called as”Silicon Valley”of India?
38. Telnet stands for
39. Which of the following metals has least melting point?
40. The gas produced in marshy places due to decomposition of vegetation is
41. In cactue,the spines are the modified
42. The smallest known prokaryotic organism is
43. With what bio-region is the term”Steppe”associated?
44. About how much of the world’s land area is tropical rainforest?
45. According to your text,what can “be thought of as the genetic library that keep life going on Earth”?
The human genome project
46. The world’s growing appetite for what food product is a leading cause of tropical deforestation?
47. ”Life Divine”is a book written by
48. The Oscar Award was won 36 times by
49. The boiling point of water decrease at higher altitudes is due to
Low atmospheric pressure
High atmospheric pressure
50. The chemical name of “Hypo”commonly used is photography is
Remaining Time :
LDC Syllabus 2020
LDC Previous Question papers
Preliminary Exam Answer key 2021
Fireman Previous year Question Papers
10th level Preliminary Exam Syllabus
12th level Preliminary Exam Syllabus
Degree level Preliminary Exam Syllabus
UPSA Previous Question papers
LPSA Previous Question papers
PSC Questions and Answers
Preliminary Syllabus For 10th Level Examination
10th Level Preliminary Exam Model Questions
Kerala PSC approved Universities List
Download Kerala PSC Bulletin
PSC Repeated Questions Answers
Social Welfare Schemes Questions
Renaissance in Kerala Questions
PSC Study Materials
PSC Maths Tips and Tricks
Secretariat Assistant Previous Question papers
Old Question Papers and Answer key
Kerala PSC Question Bank
Secretariat Assistant Previous Question Papers
Kerala PSC Exam Calendar February
Kerala PSC Exam Calendar March
University Computer Assistant Notification 2019
APEX Society Peon Syllabus 2019
Current affairs Questions
English Grammar Questions
Facts About India Questions
Facts About Kerala Questions
IT and Cyber Laws Questions
PSC Maths Questions
Renaissance in Kerala Questions
Indian Constitution Questions