IBPS / Bank
Books and Authors
Facts About India
IT and Cyber Laws
Facts About Kerala
Renaissance in Kerala
Social Welfare Schemes
Tips & Tricks
Exams wise Mock Test
Subject wise Mock Test
SSC Mock Test 3
SSC Mock Test 3
SSC Mock Test #3.
1. Earth received heat from the sun is known as:
2. The use of which of the following regional languages was popularised by the Bhakti leader,Shankaradeva?
3. Which part of the plant is used as ‘saffron’?
Style and Stigma
4. Suspended colloidal particles in the water can be removed by the process of:
5. Grave’s disease is caused due to:
Hyperactivity of thyroid
Hypoactivity of thymus
Hypoactivity of thyroid
Hyperactivity of thymus
6. The Mansabdari system was introduced by:
7. Open market operation refers to:
Borrowing by scheduled banks to industry and trade
Purchase and sale of government securities by the rbi
Borrowing by scheduled banks from the RBI
8. Who is the Government of West Bengal?
9. When and by whom were the Asokan inscriptions deciphered for the first time?
10. Which of the following is not a characteristic of the Indian economy?
A.Primary of agriculture
Balance between heavy industry and wage goods.
Low per capita income
11. How many cricketers,who have represented India in test matches,are presently Lok Sabha members?
12. Which one of the following was created by the ‘Pitt’s India Act’?
Board of Council
Board of Revenue
Court of Directors
13. Which day is observed as “International Day of Non-Violence”
1 st May
2 nd October
24 th October
30 th January
14. A white solid’A’on heating gives off a gas which turns lime water milky.The residue is yellow when hot but turns white on cooling .The solid A is:
15. Which of the following is the strongest coagulant?
16. Which country is the largest producer of wool?
17. The property which is seen in light wave but not in soun
18. Iron and manganese are removed in water by the process of:
19. CPU performance is often measured in:
20. To promote and popularize which game in India,another Indian League Tournament was launched in 2011 on the lines of IPL?
21. Which enzyme is obtained from Red gram?
22. Term’Federal’has been used in the Indian Constitution in:
Nowhere in the Constitution
23. Which one of the following African countries in not a member of OPEC?
24. Who are the price-takers under Perfect Competition?
25. Roger Deferer won the seventh Wimbledon title in 2012 in which year,he won the sixth Wimbledon title?
26. An employment situation where the marginal productivity of agricultural labour is zero is known as:
27. The indentations on CDs and DVDs are called:
28. Spot the odd item in the following:
29. Which one of the following items comes under the Concurrent List?
30. A radioactive substance has a half-life of four months.Three-fourth of the substance will decay in:
31. Which one of the following National Park/Sanctuary is not in Rajasthan?
Sariska National Park
Sambar Wildlife Sanctuary
Rajaji National Park
Rhanthambore National Park
32. Which country will host the next meet of CHOGM(Commonwealth Heads of Government Meet)in 2013?
33. Chiropterophily means:
Production of flowers
Pollination by wind
Pollination by bat
Production of leaves
34. Which one of following is called the primary pace maker of the heart?
35. When granite rocks get metamorphosed,they change into:
36. Which one among the following is a solid lubricant?
37. .Lakshmibai National Institute of Physical Education(LNIPE)is in:
38. The concept of ‘Carbon credit’originated from:
None of the above
39. Which Amendment of the Constitution deals with Political defections?
40. Which schedule of the Indian Constitution prescribes distribution of seats in Rajya Sabha?
4 th Schedule
5 th Schedule
6 th Schedule
3 rd Schedule
41. Who said in the Constituent Assembly that the Directive Principles of the State Policy are like a ‘Cheque on a bank payable at the convenience of the bank’?
42. Longest cell in human body is:
43. Which of the following is associated with Panchayati Raj?
Balwant Rai Meht
44. The acid rain destroys the vegetation because it contains:
45. Activated sludge treatment is called:
46. Amuktamalyada is the work of:
47. .Caustic soda is:
48. Red light is used in traffic signal for stopping the traffic because:
Eye is more sensitive to red light
It is least scattered and hence can be easily noticed from long distance
.It is very pleasant to the eye
.It is visible even to longsighted people
49. Which one of the following is a raw material oriented industry?
Light engineering industry
Remaining Time :
LDC Syllabus 2020
LDC Previous Question papers
Preliminary Exam Answer key 2021
Fireman Previous year Question Papers
10th level Preliminary Exam Syllabus
12th level Preliminary Exam Syllabus
Degree level Preliminary Exam Syllabus
UPSA Previous Question papers
LPSA Previous Question papers
PSC Questions and Answers
Preliminary Syllabus For 10th Level Examination
10th Level Preliminary Exam Model Questions
Kerala PSC approved Universities List
Download Kerala PSC Bulletin
PSC Repeated Questions Answers
Social Welfare Schemes Questions
Renaissance in Kerala Questions
PSC Study Materials
PSC Maths Tips and Tricks
Secretariat Assistant Previous Question papers
Old Question Papers and Answer key
Kerala PSC Question Bank
Secretariat Assistant Previous Question Papers
Kerala PSC Exam Calendar February
Kerala PSC Exam Calendar March
University Computer Assistant Notification 2019
APEX Society Peon Syllabus 2019
Current affairs Questions
English Grammar Questions
Facts About India Questions
Facts About Kerala Questions
IT and Cyber Laws Questions
PSC Maths Questions
Renaissance in Kerala Questions
Indian Constitution Questions