IBPS / Bank
Books and Authors
Facts About India
IT and Cyber Laws
Facts About Kerala
Renaissance in Kerala
Social Welfare Schemes
Tips & Tricks
Exams wise Mock Test
Subject wise Mock Test
SSC Mock Test 2
SSC Mock Test 2
SSC Mock Test #2.
1. The amount of matter in a ball of steel is its:
2. When price of a substitute of commodity ‘x’falls.the demand for ‘x’
.Increases at increasing rate
3. Transpiration increases in:
.Hot,damp and windy condition
Cool,damp and windy condition
.Cool,dry and still condition
Hot,dry and windy condition
4. If xylem and phloem are arranged in the same radius,such a vascular bundle is called:
5. Where did the Black-Hole tragedy took place?
6. What is Kyoto Protocol?
.It is an agreement among countries to takes steps for planting trees to control pollution
It is an agreement among countries to start using nuclear energy
.It is an agreement among countries to take steps for reducing global warming
.It is an agreement among countries to take steps for reducing acid rain
7. .Earth day is celebrated on:
8. All forms of ROM are also known as -----------------
9. What is the number of players on each side in Rugby Football?
10. Plank’s constant has the dimensions of:
11. Who discovered the link between electricity and magnetism?
12. Which Article of the Indian Constitution deals with Election Commission?
Article 360 C
13. The largest reservoir of fresh water is:
14. .Who built the famous Shiva temple at Ellora?
Mauryan Emperor Ashoka
Gupta King Samudra Gupta
Chalukyan King Pulikeshi II
Rashtrakuta Ruler Krishna I
15. The most abundant element by number in the living system is:
16. Which of the following phenomenon helps to conclude that light is a transverse wave?
17. Which was the first linguistic state to be created?
18. The headquarters of the Survery of India Dept.(department)is located at:
19. Among the following districts of Tamil Nadu,which district is unfit for cultivation due to increased salinity:
20. Mixed Economy means:
Co-existence of public and private sectors
Co-existence of rich and poor
Co-existence of small and large Industries
Promoting both agriculture and Industries in the economy
21. Natural system of classification was proposed by- botanists
22. The Lalit Kala Academy is devoted to the promotion of:
Dance and Drama
23. Indian born Vijay Sheshadri won the prestigious 2014 Pulitzer Prize in which of the following categories?
24. World wild life fund was founded in:
25. .Arundhati Roy is the author of:
The Tin Drum
My Childhood Days
God of Small Things
26. Minamata disease is caused by pollution of water by:
27. .The ‘King of Metals’is:
28. The first Bio-sphere Reserve in India has been established in:
29. .Who composed the Allahabad Pillar inscription?
30. Kimono is a dress style of which Asian Country?
31. By whom was the autonomous investment separated from induced investment?
32. Amino acids are required for the synthesis of:
33. Dr.P.Rama Rao Committee is related to which of the following?
34. A demand curve will not shift:
When only prices of substitute products change
When there is a change in advertisement expenditure
When only price of the commodity changes
When only income changes
35. Kathakali is a dance prevalent in which state?
36. How much of world’s surface is covered by water?
37. Which of the following Scientist proved that the path of each planet around the Sun is elliptical?
38. Todar Mal,the brilliant revenue officer served under:
39. The Simplest CUP scheduling algorithm is
Round-robin scheduling algorithm
Multilevel scheduling algorithm
FCFS scheduling algorithm
SJF scheduling algorithm
40. The most suitable unit for expressing nuclear radius is:
41. When was the League of Nations established?
In 1920 B.In 1939 C.In 1914 D.In 1918*
42. In which of the Round Table Conference Mahatma Gandhi Participated?
First Round Table Conference,1930
.Second Round Table Conference,1931
.Third Round Table Conference,1932
All of the above
43. Blowing Air with open pipe is an example of:
44. Rand is the currency of:
45. Iron filings can be separated from a heterogenous mixture using the technique of
46. Christmas factor is involved in:
47. .If the President wants to resign,he shall address his letter of resignation to:
Vice-President of India
Speaker of Lok Sabha
Chief Justice of India
Prime Minister of India
48. Who is the author of the book”Romancing with Life”
49. The time element in price analysis was introduced by
50. Which of the following rivers originates from Trans Himalayas?
Remaining Time :
LDC Syllabus 2020
LDC Previous Question papers
Preliminary Exam Answer key 2021
Fireman Previous year Question Papers
10th level Preliminary Exam Syllabus
12th level Preliminary Exam Syllabus
Degree level Preliminary Exam Syllabus
UPSA Previous Question papers
LPSA Previous Question papers
PSC Questions and Answers
Preliminary Syllabus For 10th Level Examination
10th Level Preliminary Exam Model Questions
Kerala PSC approved Universities List
Download Kerala PSC Bulletin
PSC Repeated Questions Answers
Social Welfare Schemes Questions
Renaissance in Kerala Questions
PSC Study Materials
PSC Maths Tips and Tricks
Secretariat Assistant Previous Question papers
Old Question Papers and Answer key
Kerala PSC Question Bank
Secretariat Assistant Previous Question Papers
Kerala PSC Exam Calendar February
Kerala PSC Exam Calendar March
University Computer Assistant Notification 2019
APEX Society Peon Syllabus 2019
Current affairs Questions
English Grammar Questions
Facts About India Questions
Facts About Kerala Questions
IT and Cyber Laws Questions
PSC Maths Questions
Renaissance in Kerala Questions
Indian Constitution Questions