1. KSEB യുടെ കീഴിലുള്ള ജലവൈദ്യുത പദ്ധതികൾ
2. ദാരിദ്ര രേഖയ്ക്ക് താഴെയുള്ളവർക്ക് പാചകവാതകം നൽകുന്ന കേന്ദ്ര സർക്കാരിൻറെ പുതിയ പദ്ധതി
Answer: പ്രധാനമന്ത്രി ഉജ്ജ്വൽ യോജന
3. Balika Samridhi Yojana is:
Answer: Fully Centrally Sponsored Scheme
4. Which one of the following statements with regard to the 'Make in India' initiative of the Government of India is not correct?
Answer: The programme is being implemented by the Ministry of Finance.
5. The beneficiaries of Indira Awaas Yojana (IAY) are selected from
Answer: The below poverty line(BPL) list approved by the GramaSabha.
6. Accredited Social Health Activist(ASHA) started in 2005. Number of diseases covered by Integrated Child Development Scheme?
7. The 'Nalanda Project' is a programme of the ministry of
Answer: Minority Affairs
8. An IAY (Indira Awaas Yojana) house shall not be alienated for a period of:
Answer: 10 years
9. In which year the Government 1 of Kerala launched Kudumbashree?
Answer: 1998 May 17
10. Which Prime Minister of India Inaugurated the Kudumbashree project at Malappuram?
Answer: Atal Bihari Vajpayee
11. Which is the ward level organ of the Kudumbasbree?
Answer: Area Development Society (ADS)
12. What is the flagship name of the National Rural Livelihoods Mission?
13. Which is the main funding agency of the NRLM?
Answer: The World Bank
14. Which programme is the restructured version of the Swarna Jayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana (SGSY)?
15. Universal social mobilization, financial inclusion & livelihoods enhancement are the three major pillars of _____?
16. In which financial year was the Pradhan Manthri Adharsh Gram Yojana (PMAGY) launched?
17. Who pays the premium of the RSBY?
Answer: The Government
18. What was the basic component of the Swarnajayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana (SGSY)?
Answer: Self Help Groups (SHG)
19. In which year was the Pradhan Mantri Adharsh Gram Yojana formally Launched?
20. Who presented the Objective Resolution in the Constituent Assembly?
Answer: Jawaharlal Nehru