1. The speaker ———— talking for an hour, in spite of the audience being impatient.
Answer: go on
2. ആഭൃന്തരവകുപ്പ് കെെകാരൃം ചെയ്യുന്നത്
Answer: രാജ്നാഥ് സിംഗ്
3. Jabalpur is situated on the banks of the river
4. The Partition of Bengal was revoked by the British Government in the year—
5. "സിലിക്കൺ വാലി ഓഫ് ഇന്ത്യ' എന്നറിയപ്പെടുന്ന പട്ടണം:
6. Postmortem means the examination of a dead body. Another word with the same meaning :
7. Choose the odd one:
8. Smallest country in the world is
Answer: Vatican state
9. Blowing Air with open pipe is an example of:
Answer: Isobaric process
10. Which one of the following is presently the largest oil refinery of India?
11. Nanotechnology is the science of :
Answer: Very small structure
12. 'Mangalya' scheme for
Answer: Remarriage of widows
13. Who was the president of Indian National Congress at the time of Gandhi-Irwin pact in Mar 5, 1931?
Answer: Jawaharlal Nehru.
14. Which is the major religion in Japan practiced by more than 50% of the people?
15. What was the original name of Thycaud Ayya?
16. Who was the first opposition leader of Kerala Assembly ?
17. Which Yojana aims to assist educated unemployed youth to set up Self ventures?
18. Number of diseases covered by Integrated Child Development Scheme :
19. Panchayati Raj Act came into force on
Answer: 24th April1993
20. Which is known as the largest fresh water lake in Kerala .?
Answer: Sasthamcotta lake