1. കേരള ഗവർണർ ആരാണ്?
Answer: പി. സദാശിവം
2. റിസേർവ് ബാങ്ക് ഗവർണ്ണർ
Answer: ഉർജിത് പട്ടേൽ
3. Name of the two rivers were recently declared as living entities by the Uttarakhand High Court ?
Answer: GANGA AND YAMUNA
4. who is the author of the book "Indira Gandhi : A Life in Nature" ?
Answer: JAIRAM RAMESH
5. Which among the following authority has allowed Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL)- manufactured Dornier 228 to be used for civilian flights?
Answer: Directorate General of Civil Aviation
6. Who is the present President of the World Bank?
Answer: Jim Yong Kim
7. India ranks in which position on Global Entrepreneurship Index 2017?
8. Who is the first woman to take the appointment as Secretary-General of the Lok Sabha?
Answer: Snehlata Shrivastava
9. To which state the world bank has agreed to provide a subsidy to buy 130 electric buses?
Answer: West Bengal
10. 61-ആമത് ദേശീയ ഷൂട്ടിങ് ചമ്പ്യാൻഷിപ്പിൽ 50 മീറ്റർ പിസ്റ്റൽ വിഭാഗത്തിൽ സ്വർണ്ണമെഡൽ നേടിയ താരം?
Answer: ജിത്തു റായ്
11. Which country is not taking part in the 7th edition of SAARC Artists Camp and Exhibition of Paintings?
12. Ajay Singh, who has won bronze at the Asian Youth and Junior Weightlifting Championships, is associated with which men’s junior category?
Answer: 77kg category
13. Which two swimmers have set a world record at 2017 World Aquatic Championship?
Answer: Adam Peaty and Kylie Masse
14. The GST council has formed which committee to select members of National Anti-profiteering Authority (NAPA) under GST?
Answer: Pradeep Kumar Sinha
15. On July 28, 2017, Supreme Court of which Asian country disqualified country’s Prime Minister for his involvement in the Panama Papers scandal?
Answer: Pakistan (Nawaz Sharif)
16. Which country is hosting the 2017 BRICS Youth Forum (BYF)?
17. Which union ministry has launched an online complaint system “sexual harassment e-box” at workplace?
Answer: Ministry of Women and Child Development
18. On July 24, 2017, Rajya Sabha passed FDDI Bill, 2017. Abbreviation FDDI stands for:
Answer: Footwear Design and Development Institute
19. Who is currently the only batsman in the world with an average of over 50 across all three formats?
Answer: Virat Kohli
20. Kerala hosted a literary festival from July 24, 2017. The theme of this literary festival is: