Kerala PSC released recruitment Village Field Assistant Notification for the post of VFA on 2021. The question paper of Kerala PSC Village Field Assistant Exam contains objective type multiple choice questions of total 100 marks, exam time duration is 2 hours.
Main topics in the Village Field Assistant (VFA) Syllabus 2021 is
- Simple Arithmetic
- Mental Ability
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Current Affairs
- Kerala Renaissance
- General English
Click here to view VFA detailed syllabus.
Model Questions for VFA Exam
Village Field Assistant Detailed Syllabus 2021
- Ratio & Proportion, Percentage.
- Work & Time.
- Sequence & Series.
- Permutations and Combinations
- Number Systems.
- Time & Distance.
- Area, Volume, the surface area of geometric shapes
- Profit & Loss.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Surds & Indices.
- Data Interpretation etc
- Problems on Mathematical signs
- Analogy – Word Analogy, Alphabet Analogy, Number Analogy
- Odd man out
- Coding and Decoding
- Family Relation
- Sense of Direction
- Time and Angles
- Time in a clock and its reflection
- Date and Calendar
- Clerical Ability
- Geography – Kerala, and India
- Basic facts about Kerala- Geography, History, Industries, etc
- River systems and mountain ranges in India
- States and Union Territories
- Medieval India, First war of Independence, Indian Independence History
- Five-year plans, Banking & Insurance, Different Schemes(Central & State government-sponsored)
- Human rights act, Human Rights Commissions, SC/ST acts, SC/ST commissions, Women Protection bills, commissions, etc
- Polity, Economics, Science, Literature, Art & Culture, Sports – Current Affairs
- National Parks, Biospheres, etc
- Contemporary events such as politics, economics, literature, science, art, culture, sports, and terminology
- Types of Sentences and Interchange of Sentences
- Different Parts of Speech, Agreement of Verb and Subject
- Confusion of Adjectives and Adverbs, Comparison of Adjectives
- Articles – The Definite and the Indefinite Articles, Uses of Primary and Model Auxiliary Verbs
- Tag Questions, Infinitive, and Gerunds
- Tenses, Tenses in Conditional Tenses
- Adverbs and Position of adverbs, Prepositions
- The Use of Correlatives
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Active and Passive voice, Correction of Sentences
- Singular & Plural, Change of Gender, Collective Nouns
- Word Formation from other words and use of prefix or suffix, Compound words
- Synonyms, Antonyms, Phrasal Verbs
- Foreign Words and Phrases, One Word Substitutes
- Words often confused, Spelling Test
- Idioms and their Meanings
Kerala PSC VFA Previous Question Papers
Kerala PSC VFA Previous Question Papers and Answer Keys, which conducted by kerala psc on previous years can be download from below link. Click here to open Kerala PSC VFA Previous Question Papers.