Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced a notification for the recruitment of 53 Deputy Director, Specialist Grade-III (Surgery), Junior Technical Officer (Sugar Technology), Specialist Grade-III (Obstetrics & Gynecology), Youth Officer vacancies on temporary basis. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 27-07-2017 at 23:59 Hrs.
Total No.of Posts: 53
1. Junior Technical Officer (Sugar Technology): 01 Post
2. Specialist Grade-III (Obstetrics & Gynecology): 14 Posts
3. Specialist Grade-III (Surgery): 10 Posts
4. Deputy Director (Mechanical): 20 Posts
5. Youth Officer: 08 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 35 years for Post 1 and 4; 40 years for Post 2 and 3; 30 years for Post 5. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Science/Engineering)Post Graduation Diploma in Sugar Technology for Post 1, MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956), Post Graduation Degree or Diploma in the concerned speciality or Super-Speciality mentioned in Section-‘A’ or Section-‘B’ in Schedule-VI i.e. Doctor of Medicine (Obstetrics & Gynecology); or Master of Surgery (Obstetrics & Gynecology); or Diploma in Gynecology and Obstetrics for Post 2, MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956), Post Graduation Degree in the concerned speciality or Super speciality mentioned in Section-A in the Schedule-VI i.e. Master of Surgery (Surgery) or Master of Surgery (General Surgery) for Post 3, Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University or Institution or pass in Section A and B of the Associate Membership Examination in Mechanical Engineering Branch from Institution of Engineers (India) for Post 4, Master’s Degree from a recognized University for Post 5 with relevant experience.
Selection: Candidates will be selected based on the interview.
Fee: No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates. Candidates should pay Rs.25 only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using credit/ debit card.
Instructions to apply:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website upsconline.nic.in.
3. Click on the “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”.
4. Click on “New Registration” if he/ she would be a new user.
5. Complete the login details if already registered candidates.
6. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
7. Take the printout of online application for future use.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 27-07-2017 at 23:59 Hrs.
Last Date for Submission of printout of Application: 28-07-2017 up to 23.59 hrs.