Kerala PSC HSST Economics Answer Key Question Paper 2018 338/2017
Kerala PSC HSST Economics (338/2017) exam, question paper answer key exams are done on Today (January 22, 2018) provided below.
Kerala PSC recently released recruitment notification for the post of Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior) Economics in Kerala Higher Secondary Education. Category number for the higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior) Economics is 338/2017. Read below paragraphs for Kerala PSC Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior) Economics Examination Scheduled on 22/01/2018.
HSST Economics Detailed Syllabus 2018
- Methodology of Microeconomics Recent developments in consumer behavior Modern theories of demand analysis Theories of production and cost Input output analysis, Linear programming and Game theory Market models: Perfect and Imperfect Risk and Uncertainty models in product and factor markets Theories of General Equilibrium and Welfare economics Theories of Distribution.
- Classical, Keynesian, post Keynesian approaches in Macroeconomics IS LM Closed and Open economy models Consumption and Investment Theories Theories of Demand for and Supply of Money Theories of Inflation Theories of Business Cycle Modern Developments in Macroeconomics Macroeconomic Policy.
- Application of Matrix algebra, Differentiation and Integration in Economics Theories of Probability Probability Distributions Theories of Sampling Theories of Estimation and Testing of Hypothesis Linear Regression Models Violation of assumptions of Classical Linear Regression models Dummy variables.
- Economic Growth and Development: Concept, approach and measurement Traditional and Modern theories of development Growth models: Harrod Domar, neoclassical, Cambridge and Endogenous growth models Plan models Human capital and Manpower Planning Environment and Sustainable development Environmental policies.
- Growth, Performance and Structural change in Indian economy since New Economic reforms Sectoral growth Economic planning in India Demographic development Impact of Economic reforms on poverty, unemployment and inequality Fiscal, financial and external sector reforms Fiscal federalism and Finance Commissions Development experience of Kerala: Decentralization, Migration, Urbanization, Poverty, Unemployment and Inequality Gender issues State finance.
- Trade and Growth Pure theories of international trade Recent developments in trade theories Trade policy and economic integration International monetary system Foreign exchange market Balance of payments and exchange rates Internal and external balance under alternative exchange rate regimes International capital flows Institutions and instruments in Indian money and capital markets Financial inclusion.
- Recent developments in Economics
- Teaching: Nature, objectives, characteristics and basic requirements;
- Learner's characteristics;
- Factors affecting teaching;
- Methods of teaching;
- Teaching aids;
- Evaluation systems.
- Research: Meaning, Characteristics and types;
- Steps of research;
- Methods of research;
- Research Ethics;
- Paper, article, workshop, seminar, conference and symposium;
- Thesis writing: its characteristics and format.
Salient Features of Indian Constitution
- Salient features of the Constitution Preamble Its significance and its place in the interpretation of the Constitution.
- Fundamental Rights Directive Principles of State Policy Relation between Fundamental Rights and Directive Principles Fundamental Duties.
- Executive Legislature Judiciary Both at Union and State Level. Other Constitutional Authorities.
- Centre State Relations Legislative Administrative and Financial.
- Service under the Union and the States.
- Amendment Provisions of the Constitution.
Social Welfare Legislations and Programmes
Social Service Legislations like Right to Information Act, Prevention of atrocities against Women & Children, Food Security Act, Environmental Acts etc. and Social Welfare Programmes like Employment Guarantee Programme, Organ and Blood Donation etc.
Renaissance in Kerala
Introduction to English education various missionary organisations and their functioning founding of educational institutions, factories, printing, press etc. SNDPYogam, Nair Service Society, Yogakshema Sabha, Sadhu Jana Paripalana Sangham, Vaala Samudaya Parishkarani Sabha, Samathwa Samajam, IslamDharma Paripalana Sangham, Prathyaksha Raksha Daiva Sabha, Sahodara Prasthanam etc. Upper cloth revolts.Channar agitation, Vaikom Sathyagraha, Guruvayoor Sathyagraha, Paliyam Sathyagraha. Kuttamkulam Sathyagraha, Temple EntryProclamation, Temple EntryAct .Malyalee Memorial, Ezhava Memorial etc. Malabar riots, Civil Disobedience Movement, Abstention ovement etc. Malayalee, Swadeshabhimani, Vivekodayam, Mithavadi, Swaraj, Malayala Manorama, Bhashaposhini, Mathnubhoomi, Kerala Kaumudi, Samadarsi, Kesari, AI Ameen, Prabhatham, Yukthivadi, etc. Novel, Drama,Poetry, Purogamana Sahithya Prasthanam, NatakaPrashtanam, Library movement etc. Parvathi Nenmenimangalam, Arya Pallam, A V Kuttimalu Amma, Lalitha Prabhu.Akkamma Cheriyan, AnnaChandi, LalithambikaAntharjanam and others. ThycaudAyya Vaikundar, Sree Narayana Guru, Ayyan Kali.Chattampi Swamikal, Brahmananda Sivayogi, Vagbhadananda, Poikayil Yohannan(Kumara Guru) Dr Palpu, Palakkunnath Abraham Malpan,Mampuram Thangal, Sahodaran Ayyappan, Pandit K P Karuppan, Pampadi John Joseph, Mannathu Padmanabhan, VT Bhattathirippad, Vakkom Abdul Khadar Maulavi,Makthi Thangal, BlessedElias Kuriakose Chaavra, Barrister G P Pillai, TKMadhavan, Moorkoth Kumaran, C. Krishnan, K P Kesava Menon, Dr.Ayyathan Gopalan, C V Kunjuraman, Kuroor Neelakantan Namboothiripad, Velukkutty Arayan, K P Vellon, PK Chathan Master, KKelappan, P. Krishna Pillai, A KGopalan, T R Krishnaswami Iyer, C Kesavan. Swami Ananda Theerthan , M C Joseph, KuttippuzhaKrishnapillai and others
Literary Figures: Kodungallur KunhikkuttanThampuran, KeralaVarma Valiyakoyi Thampuran, Kandathil Varghese Mappila. Kumaran Asan, Vallathol Narayana Menon,Ulloor S Parameswara Iyer, G SankaraKurup, Changampuzha Krishna Pillai,Chandu Menon, Vaikom Muhammad Basheer. Kesav Dev,Thakazhi Sivasankara Pillai, Ponkunnam Varky, S KPottakkad and others
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- GK Questions related to India, Kerala, World and Current affairs questions.