IBPS / Bank
Facts About India
IT and Cyber Laws
Facts About Kerala
Renaissance in Kerala
Social Welfare Schemes
Tips & Tricks
Exams wise Mock Test
Subject wise Mock Test
Company Board Assistant Mock Test 7
Company Board Assistant Mock Test 7
Company Board Corporation Assistant Grade II Mock test #7.
1. If A, B and C working together can do a job in 10 days. If A and C together can do it in 20 days and B and C together can do it in 15 days. If A and B work together, the number of days required to complete it is.
2. The difference between compound interest and simple interest on an amount of money in 3 years at the rate of 10% is Rs. 93. Then the amount in Rs. is:
3. A man takes 4 hours in all to go to a market at a speed of 5km/hour and back to his house at 3km/hour. The distance between his house and market is:
7 1/2 km
4 1/2 km
4. The greatest number that will divide 65, 110 and 150 leaving remainders 2, 5 and 3 respectively is:
5. 25% of a number is added to 20, the result is 50% of the number. Then the number is:
6. The age of Babu is double the age of Sabu. 3 years back the ages of Babu and Sabu were in the ratio 15:7. Then the age of Babu is:
7. The percentage of increase in the area of a rectangle, when both of its length and breadth are increased by 20% is
8. A train 100 metres long crosses a signal post in 5 seconds. How much time will it take to cross a bridge of length 200 metres with the same speed ?
9. A rectangular garden is situated inside a square plot of side 30 metres. If the ratio of the length and breadth of the garden is 6:5, then the area of the largest garden is.
10. In an examination, every candidate took Chemistry or Mathematics or both. 60% took Chemistry and 65% took Mathematics. The total number of candidates was 30000. How many took both Mathematics and Chemistry?
11. Select the alternative that shows the five given words arranged in a meaningful order ? 1. Post box 2. Letter 3. Envelope 4. Delivery 5. Clearance
2 3 1 4 5
3 2 1 5 4
3 2 1 4 5
1 3 2 5 4
12. If KING is coded as LKQK, how would you code QUEEN ?
13. Find the odd one out:
14. In a month three Fridays were on even dates. Then, 28th of the month is a:
15. A man starts from a point and moves 3km north, then turns to west and goes 2 km. He turns north and walks 1 km and then moves 5 km towards east. How far is he from the starting point ?
16. Complete the series: J, F, M, A, M, J; J, A, S, 0, ______, _______,
17. Which one of the following justifies the statement 'Man cannot be trusted because he is not honest'?
All trustworthy men and honest
Honest people try to be trust worthy
Trusted people tend to be hones
All honest men can be trusted
18. Cathy is half the age of Ann but is twice older than Don. Ben is twice as old as Ann but twice younger than Flora. which two persons form the pair of the oldest and the youngest ?
Ben & Don
Flora & Ann
Flora & Don
Ben & Flora
19. In a box, there are 9 blue socks, 7 green socks, and 12 white socks. What is the minimum number of socks that Alice must take from the box, without looking, to be certain that she has two white socks ?
20. The working principle of Optical Fibre Cables:
Total Internal Reflection
21. Lightning Conductor was discovered by:
22. The chemical added to give particular smell to LPG:
23. The fuse of household circuit is a thin wire and it is made up of:
An alloy of Tin and Lead
24. Normally liquids flow downwards, there are situations where liquids flows upward. This property of the liquid is called:
25. Which one of the following instrument works on sound:
26. The possible body temperature of a child having fever:
27. International 'Mole' day is celebrated on:
September 22 B
28. The condition when both the kidneys fails to function is called:
29. The main excretory organs in insects:
30. Which sate has adopted the strategy of introducing chess in all students.
31. The world first desert Geopark has been opened in :
32. Director of the film 'Dam 999':
33. The first Chienese Winner of nobel prize in literature.
Mavo Tse Tung
Aung San suki
34. Which country got the first gold medal in 30th Olympics.
35. The author of 'Casual Vacancy'
36. 'BRICS' Summit for 2012 was held in:
37. Which is known as 'God Particle'.
38. 'Metro Man' of India is
39. Deputy Chairman of Rajya Sabha:
40. Arjumand Banu Beegam was the original name of
41. Who translated Mahatma Gandhi's autobiography, 'The Story of My Experiments with Truth' from Gujarati into English
Rabindra Nath Tagore
42. Lal Bahadur Sastri National Academy of Administration is located at:
43. P.C. Mahalanobis was the architect of which five year plan :
44. Which is the first month of the Saka Calender ?
45. The book 'Astangahridaya' was written by:
46. Satya Sodhak Samaj was founded by
Bhaskar Rao Jadav
Gopal Lal Valong
47. 'Yellow Revolution' is associated with the production of
48. Sardar Sarovar Dam is built on the river :
49. World Ozone Day is observed on:
50. Which is the pass that connects Kerala with Mysroe ?
51. Which river of Kerala is mentioned as `Choorni' in Arthasasthra of Koutilya?
52. Which was the Arabic-Malayalam monthly started by Vakkom Abdul Kadir Moulavi ?
53. Which was the journal that functioned as the mount piece of Yogakshema Sabha ?
54. Name the Social Reformer who became the member of Srimulam Praja Sabha?
55. Which monsoon in Kerala was otherwise known as Hippalus wind?
North -East Monsoon
South -West Monsoon
South -East Monsoon
North -West Monsoon
56. Name the British officer who discovered the Edakkal caves ?
T.L. Strange B A.
57. Which place of Kerala was known as Perumchellur during the ancient period?
58. Who wrote the poem `Jathilkummi exposing the evils of caste system ?
Pandit K.P. Karuppan
59. Who propagated the idea of `Nirgunopasana' or worship without an idol ?
60. What is the 86th Amendment of the constitution of India ?
Right to education
Right to information
Protection of life and personal liberty
Certain rights\'regarding freedom of speech and expression
61. Ex-officio members of the national Human Rights Commission are:
Chairperson of National Commission for Minorities
Chairperson of National Commission for Women
Chairperson of National Commission for Scheduled castes
All of above
62. A body of rules, regulating the size, composition powers and functions of three branches of government and their relationship with each other is called:
Law of jurisprudence
63. Which officer in the public authority provides information under right to Information Act ?
Assistant Public Information Officer
Public information officer
64. The right to dissolve the Rajya Sabha rest with:
The Prime Minister
The. Council of Ministers
None of these
65. The constitution of India enables the independent and unbiased nature of audit by comptroller and Auditor General of India by providing;
Special procedure for removal
Can\'t hold any other government office after his term expires
Both (a) and (b)
None of the above
66. Who is the chairperson of National Commission for women ?
Charu Wall Khanna
67. Which part of the constitution of India has been described as the Soul of the constitution?
The Directive Principle of state policy
None of above
68. When was the universal declaration of Human Rights adopted ?
10th December, 1948
10th December, 1947
10th December, 1949
10th December, 1950
69. What is the maximum number of information commissioners allowed for appointment in central information commission under Right to Information Act, 2005 ?
70. I _______ an interview yesterday:
71. Her friend and benefactor _______ come:
72. Give one word substitute: The study about the cause and nature of diseases:
73. My house is behind the _______ shop :
74. You have cake for your breakfast :
haven\'t you ?
had you ?
75. In consequence ________ his laziness, he could not finish the assignment in time.
76. She wanted ........ one rupee coin.
77. Choose the right sentence in indirect speech. He said to me, "what are you doing"?
He asked me what I was doing
He asked me what he was doing
He asked me what I did
He asked me what I were doing of
78. Choose the right expression:
It seems he is right
It is seeming he is right
It seems he would right
It seemed he will be right
79. Sara said, "I ______ use his computer at any time"
80. Which of the following are examples of real security and privacy risks EXCEPT
81. Which of the following is not a web browser ?
82. Which technology is used in Compact disks ?
83. At which of the following sites would you most probably buy books?
84. A computer program that converts an entire program into machine language is called a/an:
85. Which of the following crimes cannot be easily committed through the assistance or use of a computer ?
86. A _______ is approximately one billion bytes:
87. Viruses, trojan horses and worms are:
Able to harm computer system
Unable to detect if affected on computer
Harmless applications resident on computer
88. An error in software or hardware is called is a bug. What is the alternative computer jargon for it?
89. ശരിയായ രൂപം.
90. തണ്ടാര് എന്ന പദം പിരിച്ചാല്
തണ്ട + ആര്
തണ്ട + അര്
തണ് + താര്
91. ഗംഭീരം എന്ന പദത്തിന്റെ അര്ത്ഥം
ക +ക = ഖ
93. ശരിയായ വാക്യം
ഗുരു പഠിക്കാത്തതിന് ശിക്ഷനെ ശിക്ഷിച്ചു
ശിക്ഷനെ പഠിക്കാത്തതിന് ഗുരു ശിക്ഷിച്ചു
ശിക്ഷനെ പഠിക്കാത ഗുരു ശിക്ഷിച്ചു
94. ശരിയായ പദം
95. അര്ത്ഥ വ്യത്യാസവുള്ള പദം
96. സമം എന്നതിന്റെ വിപരീത പദം
97. വ്യാകരണ പരമായി ശരിയേത്
98. തെറ്റില്ലാത്ത പ്രയോഗം
മേല്പോട്ട് ഉയര്ന്ന് പോയി
Remaining Time :
Click here to Search
Secretariat Assistant Syllabus 2021
LDC Syllabus 2022
Tenth Level Mains Syllabus
Secretariat Assistant Previous Question paper
Secretariat Assistant Syllabus 2021
10th level Preliminary Exam Previous Year Question Paper
LDC Previous Question papers
LGS Previous Question papers
Village Field Assistant Previous Question papers
Preliminary Exam Answer key 2021
Fireman Previous year Question Papers
UPSA Previous Question papers
LPSA Previous Question papers
PSC Questions and Answers
Kerala PSC Exam Calendar
Kerala PSC approved Universities List
Download Kerala PSC Bulletin
PSC Repeated Questions Answers
Social Welfare Schemes Questions
Renaissance in Kerala Questions
PSC Study Materials
PSC Maths Tips and Tricks
Secretariat Assistant Previous Question papers
Old Question Papers and Answer key
Kerala PSC Question Bank
Current affairs Questions
English Grammar Questions
Facts About India Questions
Facts About Kerala Questions
IT and Cyber Laws Questions
PSC Maths Questions
Renaissance in Kerala Questions
Indian Constitution Questions